Economic Changes in Patch 1.1.5

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for the changes and everything. But if tier 2 drops in price, and tier 3 goes up...I JUST bought my tier two and broke my bank. Are we going to get any kind of refund to help with 3? Just an idea. Seems kinda unfair that I work 12 hours a day and didn't get to power my way there from launch and avoid the price change. Just saying.

YES! lets flood the market with color crystals that everyone can buy and the artifice profession cant make yet, so when it comes time for 1.2 they wont be able to sell any and people will already have them all.......

Listen to the artifice crafters BW!

Yay for new color crystals, although I'm not happy with anyone using any color, I dislike when I see my fellow Sith holding Blue/Green/Etc...They are a waste of space :p hahaha

I usually *** when I see Sith with blue and green sabers as well.... Nothing we can do as bad as it looks. Not to mention Jedi using red.

Edited by Lightmaguz

Good change. Nothing wrong with having more variety. This will also serve as a nice money sink for those complaining there isn't anything to buy with all of their credits. Edited by Merex