Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game sequels that should have been made.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Game sequels that should have been made.

PaperChamp
03.01.2012 , 07:26 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by dazednconfuzed View Post
I still have this on CD

It was also known as Star Wars: Supremacy.

And my vote is going to be for a new TIE fighter game, possibly something along the lines of Freelancer, where you actually have the Star Wars galaxy to explore in your little ship.
Me too! If I wasn't so obessed with TOR right now, I would try to get it to work on windows 7.

Baitling
03.01.2012 , 09:04 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by dazednconfuzed View Post
And my vote is going to be for a new TIE fighter game, possibly something along the lines of Freelancer, where you actually have the Star Wars galaxy to explore in your little ship.
Definitely some form of the X-Wing, Tie Fighter, or better yet, X-wing vs Tie Fighter. :-)

Hey, that might actually make an awesome addition to SWTOR... Free-form space battles, including PvP.

kalimarr
03.01.2012 , 09:14 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Malevolent View Post
Star Wars- Empire at War 2, it was a good start in making a Star Wars rts, but they needed creeping, troop ranking up added, and reasons to explore maps. Games like Red Alert usually have extra units or side missions when you go off and explore
I agree with this man. My brother is a Company of Heroes (WWII RTS) freak. I dont really play it I would love a blend of SW Empire at War and the pace and use of cover/terrain that CoH has.

Those talking about SW Supremacy/Rebellion... the galactic conquest mode in EAW in similar to Supremacy but not quite as in depth. Still good fun tho.

I bought the Force of Corruption ex-pac but I wish I could turn off the Consortium in galactic conquest mode so it stays Rebs vs Imps but with the new units that come with the ex-pac.

DarkSamink
03.01.2012 , 10:58 AM | #14
Heres a couple,

Jedi Knight 4
Battlefront 3
A remade KOTOR 2, or KOTOR 3, possibly explaining where Revan went(in video game form, not book form)
Republic Commando 2
Rogue Squadron
Star Wars Racer
Xavos - Level 50 Jedi Sentinel - Republic Operations
Xaios - Level 21 Sith Marauder - Spectres of War

Wheezal
03.01.2012 , 11:07 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by luizon View Post
TIE Fighter 2.

or X-Wing 2

or XvT 2

I would rob old ladies at gunpoint to get the cash to buy these games. or get a job, if it's really that serious.

Ryick
03.01.2012 , 01:42 PM | #16
Rebellion 2 (not Empire at War)

I still play Rebellion occasionally and still enjoy it. It's the only PC game from that era that I still play.

Darth_Malevolent
03.01.2012 , 01:44 PM | #17
Empire at War 2 (Not Rebellion)

They're the ones with highly developed space battle system and land battle system, if they only had certain Starcraft or Red Alert tweaks like creeping or exploration rewards, it would be a best seller
The Dark Side is Omnipotent in this one

SNCommand
03.01.2012 , 01:48 PM | #18
Bounty hunter 2

Jetzt!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Romanticyde
03.01.2012 , 01:58 PM | #19
Can you guys imagine how awesome it would be to make an FPS in the vein of like battlefield or CoD but with rebels and imperials?

i would play all day every day for the rest of my life
"In Dagobah, they call it a critter Royale with cheese"
-Mace Windu
Come to the dark side, you get a free cookie... Vader's Fist

Wolfninjajedi
03.01.2012 , 01:58 PM | #20
TFU 3 just because they ended it on such a cliffhanger, I wanna know what happens next.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.