Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why yellow?

Reaperchris
12.15.2011 , 04:14 PM | #1
In Artfice why are the best crystals yellow?? I don't want a yellow lightsaber period.
"The eye sees, but cannot see itself. Anyone can be the eye, but the key to Jedi training is to be able to see oneself."

BlueWraith
12.15.2011 , 04:16 PM | #2
Agreed. I think the reasoning is because they are light/dark neutral so that anyone can use them.

Reaperchris
12.15.2011 , 04:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueWraith View Post
Agreed. I think the reasoning is because they are light/dark neutral so that anyone can use them.
Meh I don't like that... I hope they bring us Crystals with the same attributes, but of all colors.
"The eye sees, but cannot see itself. Anyone can be the eye, but the key to Jedi training is to be able to see oneself."

Obbu
12.15.2011 , 04:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by reaperchris View Post
in artfice why are the best crystals yellow?? I don't want a yellow lightsaber period.
infidel!

BlueWraith
12.15.2011 , 04:29 PM | #5
Yeah, even though my pre-order crystal has better stats at lower levels, I don't use it because I don't like the color. Mind you, it looks cool with the black base color and yellow glow. But I much prefer blue.

Azureas
12.15.2011 , 04:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Reaperchris View Post
In Artfice why are the best crystals yellow?? I don't want a yellow lightsaber period.
Its not the best. You simply learn it in its blue form, where as all the other crystals are learned in their green (premium form). Ya need to de-engineer the crystal color you want for a chance to unlock its prototype (blue) form that will be equal in stats to the yellow color crystal.
Clickclock Wood WAS my favorite zone of all time.

Rakashan
12.15.2011 , 04:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Azureas View Post
Its not the best. You simply learn it in its blue form, where as all the other crystals are learned in their green (premium form). Ya need to de-engineer the crystal color you want for a chance to unlock its prototype (blue) form that will be equal in stats to the yellow color crystal.
I get what you are saying but you're giving more detail that I knew... Is there a correlation between what you DE and what you might learn? Does this mean I should be making specific items to DE instead of just making the same item over and over? Please elaborate.

BlueWraith
12.15.2011 , 04:35 PM | #8
Yes, you must reverse engineer blue crystals if you want a chance at the better blue crystal recipes.

Celerian
12.15.2011 , 05:14 PM | #9
You reverse engineer green (quality) items to learn how to make blue, and you RE blue to learn purple.
Playable Zeltrons. Make it happen!
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the bean of java that the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.