Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If you had the force IRL

FalcoLombardi
02.29.2012 , 07:47 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
"With great power, comes great responsibility".

"Hence, you don't give 75% of the people on the internet great power, or any power at all actually."
I'd say 80% of the world actually. If not more
......|||
======= God Bless
......|||
......|||

SentinelDranoel
02.29.2012 , 09:21 AM | #42
put a end to all organized religions and start the jedi order

Tekkoclarky
02.29.2012 , 09:48 AM | #43
Get laid a lot.

BenjaminminU
02.29.2012 , 10:40 AM | #44
I'd use jedi senses to instantly pass all my exams, sit behiend the smart guy in the exam hall and just read his thoughts, i'd also go on BBC Dragons Den with the worst invention ever and have them fight over who gets to invest in me

Also I would set up the worlds best building business, using the force to construct houses in 5 minutes as if they were made of lego.

And finally i'd go find drug barons and use mind tricks to make them give up.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

Aharx
02.29.2012 , 10:48 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by havok_bloodcraft View Post
I would do horrible things like force throw the slow drivers off the road or force choke the guy who tells me smoking is bad for me or use mind trick to convince everyone that rocks are money and thereby make everyone equal because rocks are everywhere. then once everyone can buy and sell freely for rocks I would throw rocks at people and they would be happy and wounded.
lol this is the best post in the thread. "I would throw rocks at people and they would be happy and wounded." Made me chuckle.
Aharx Pasari
Smuggler- Scoundrel: Sawbones
<<<--- GFF --->>>
"She may not look like much kid, but she's got it where it counts."

Jellison
02.29.2012 , 10:53 AM | #46
I would take over iran single-handedly and train others in the ways of the force, align with the U.S but make ties to China and Russia and hit people during world leader meetings that I disagree with while commenting about their snide insinuations.
Flagging and getting flagged, all day every day.

Darth_Eminok
02.29.2012 , 03:35 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by FalcoLombardi View Post
I'd probably use it for good instead of alot of the sicko ideas in here. No offense
Some taken.
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

ammberae
02.29.2012 , 05:04 PM | #48
If I had force powers I would heal people and animals that are wounded and inspire communities to be more kind to one another. I would also mind trick my husband, "You will take the dog outside while I finish this PvP match."

Supahhappy
02.29.2012 , 06:52 PM | #49
I would get earplugs, go to a Justin Beiber concert, and throw his own fans at him. Throw his own fans right at him!
Has lost all faith in BioWare since EA has gutted them and stole their soul. Will never buy another game from this shell of its former self.

Abye
02.29.2012 , 09:11 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Supahhappy View Post
I would get earplugs, go to a Justin Beiber concert, and throw his own fans at him. Throw his own fans right at him!
i'd pay to see that