Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Strongest non-jedi (or any force user)character?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Strongest non-jedi (or any force user)character?

rigormortua
02.29.2012 , 11:31 AM | #41
by far it had to be thesevort in the first movie man talk about giving something a tongue lashing!!

Master-Nala
02.29.2012 , 12:20 PM | #42
Grand Moff Tarkin

- Destroyed a planet
- Told Vader what to do and lived to tell about it (not long, but it wasn't Vader's doing)
- Vader's uppity daughter told Tarkin that he held Vader's leash and Vader didn't kill everyone in earshot.

That's enough I think.

Aharx
02.29.2012 , 12:33 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Sidni View Post
General grievous got owned by 1 Jedi, even though he "received training from Dooku" and wielded 4 lightsabers. I personally wouldn't put him on that pedestal.
He gets owned by Obi-Wan. I'm pretty sure any other Jedi would have given him a run for his money. Obi-Wan is 100% bas *****.
Aharx Pasari
Smuggler- Scoundrel: Sawbones
<<<--- GFF --->>>
"She may not look like much kid, but she's got it where it counts."

CFourPO
02.29.2012 , 03:27 PM | #44
Dao Stryver. She fought a Jedi and a Sith at the same time multiple times, she could have killed them. She was a Gektl (big lizard thing)

Gektl can regrow limbs like some earth lizards and in fact you find out near the end of the book that she must have been walking around with her damn tail cut off to fit her armor. that is hard core.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dao_Stryver

EldonNyriss
02.29.2012 , 03:27 PM | #45
To be honest, my favourite non-Force user is Padme, however, strenght zero. And I guess Talzin's witchery is some kind of cousin of the Force or something, so can't choose her either. Then Cad Baine it is for me, he is just bad...
However, Grievous is fine too..
Sethrana, Mercenary EleanorPhi, Jedi Sage
Ondaii, Sniper Wiress, SorceressElephi, Scoundrel

Revan-the-knight
02.29.2012 , 03:29 PM | #46
Canderous Ordo in my opinion
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

Ticara
02.29.2012 , 06:37 PM | #47
Boba.

/thread.