Soloing with the JKs

muradi

I jumped on my focus guardian after purely soloing with my sent for 2 weeks. On the guardian I used to solo 1/3 of the time , and do double heal premades 2/3 of the time .

Both my toons are fully geared and I carry on either toon.

Since I couldn't compare how sent does in a group (alt server etc) I soloed with the guardian for a day. OMG. What a pointless class the guardian. DPS is fine but the surviveability (aka fun) when solo makes me cry. It wasn't this bad before I got used to the sent. Now that I'm used to it, every time I'm dying, I look for my clutch moves but they ain't there. Besides that, I can't just go in and tank 5 ppl to kill my target. I even miss Pacify, such a game breaker.

My surviveability with 2 pocket healers as a guardian = my surviveability as a solo sent.

The more I think about it, if I had 2 healers like that with my sent, I wouldn't be guarding/taunting, but I wouldn't be needing much heals either. The most I protect in a wz isn't usually around 30k. I guess I will have to xfer my sent to my original server and play with the same dudes and see what they think. After all, focus guardian vs sent in a group might, just might, be pointless. Sent will not reduce dmg like the guardian will, but he doesn't take much dmg and doesn't need baby sitting either.

Edited by muradi