Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The invite check-in thread

firewarden
12.15.2011 , 01:32 PM | #21
Three in our family just got in: Pre-order Date 11/29.

totalstupidity
12.15.2011 , 01:38 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Snievelsnavel View Post
Please stop spamming the threads on this I am waiting for a invite and my friends have waited 2 days now for me to get a invite since I just got home from serving my country.
Just got back and you're already pulling that card? If only you or this military had honor, quit begging for pity because you're not getting mine.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives only one. -George R. R. Martin

shadowma
12.15.2011 , 01:45 PM | #23
I preordered 7/29 and still nothing but ppl r getting in when the preordered on 11/29 wut is wrong with u biowre y r u so mean. First u dont let me play in the open beta and I was signed up for the beta for a long time and now I don't get early access eventhough I preordered on 7/29

floofwolfe
12.15.2011 , 02:27 PM | #24
12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

I pre-ordered Dec 3, got my invite a day earlier than I expected! 8D
.---------.________ _ . . . _ ________.---------.
▓▓ |_______ź_____۞ '^/ . . \^' ۞_____ź_______| ▓▓
[_(_) \ . . / (_)_]
[__| . . |__]

Smackyhead
12.15.2011 , 02:37 PM | #25
I am starting to wonder how the invite system works. Is it stated by dev team that it will be in the order of signing up for early acess dates? Or is that something people just assume?

I redeemed my code dec 10:th, nothing for me yet. So From my point of view it looks as it is working as intended.

mjmisita
12.15.2011 , 02:46 PM | #26
I dont know what the big fuss is about really. From the start BW said UP TO 5 days early access... They started early access 7 days ahead of time, even earlier than anticipated. The big problem has come from people not reading the preorder email they got from Origin that clearly states how to redeem your preorder code. People were preordering and thinking they were automatically entered into early access queue. But yes, to me, it appears it is going in order of when you redeemed your preorder code. December 12th preorders cant get here fast enough. While you wait, just remember, Patience is a virtue young padawan.

Kaeldric
12.15.2011 , 02:47 PM | #27
how do you find out what date u pre-ordered?

DThrawn
12.15.2011 , 03:25 PM | #28
Probably checking e-mail. Good for you early december guys who made it in today! I'm Dec 7th myself, didn't make it. I suspect I'll be seeing mine tomorrow.

Paralassa
12.15.2011 , 05:00 PM | #29
Hi there!

There is an active discussion topic for early game access/waves:

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!