Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan
02.24.2012 , 04:51 PM | #121
Kind of a commentary on how you can be Dark V and still be utterly ridiculous. Pink sabers do not scream abject horror or ultimate dealer of pain and suffering.

Well, to me at least.

Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

Mirdthestrill
02.25.2012 , 12:37 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Pontius_Morgan View Post
I've had this happen, and I laughed, out loud for real. I just don't know exactly how to represent it and have it convey what I want. You're also right, in that, it is a rare enough bug that it's relevance may be lost. Especially in the translation.
Please, please, please do that one.
I <3 alts!

zorroazul
02.27.2012 , 09:00 AM | #123
Pinky ligthsabers and bunny hats... who said the dark side isn't cute enough for you?

Pontius_Morgan
02.27.2012 , 12:58 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirdthestrill View Post
Please, please, please do that one.
Ok, so, the suggestion got me wondering. What if Malgus had to deal with that bug?

Very nice, I officially name you my favorite Swtor comic guy! Comes with a little badge
My Webcomic
Gaming News

LizardSF
02.27.2012 , 01:06 PM | #125
Ok, so, the suggestion got me wondering. What if Malgus had to deal with that bug?
I love it, but when you post it on your main site, you might (if you haven't already) post an explanation of the bug, since it's not going to be intuitive to many readers, while a lot of your others will be funny to anyone who's played an MMO.
MrLizard.com: All-new material for tabletop RPGs (mostly D&D 4e), occasional rants, and original science fiction and fantasy.
Why the developers haven't fixed that bug yet!
Don't be a looser -- read Grammar For Gamers

Pontius_Morgan
02.27.2012 , 01:08 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by LizardSF View Post
I love it, but when you post it on your main site, you might (if you haven't already) post an explanation of the bug, since it's not going to be intuitive to many readers, while a lot of your others will be funny to anyone who's played an MMO.
We're on the same page there, I don't normally post an explanation, but with this one I had to.
My Webcomic
Gaming News

BlasterJockey
02.28.2012 , 11:30 AM | #127
Awesome comics, man. Best I've seen... and an endless supply of material out there. I think we all love the little quirks as much as the highlights of the game.

Pontius_Morgan
02.28.2012 , 12:36 PM | #128
It's all a ploy by the Jawas to loot our corpses.

My Webcomic
Gaming News

Kharnis
02.28.2012 , 09:03 PM | #129
It's all a ploy by the Jawas to loot our corpses.

Never trust a species who can easily headbutt you in the knackers.
Proud member of "The Loose Canons" Cartel.
Fan Fics
Completed:
Ongoing:

Kevinl
02.29.2012 , 01:14 PM | #130
Love the comics. keep up the good work.