Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commendations

MagnusTenebra
12.15.2011 , 11:00 AM | #1
On Korriban, where is the vendor that you can buy special items with Korriban Commendations? Also, by the end of the planet, how many Commendations can you get/how much for a purple item roughly speaking?

Thanks!

LindaH
12.15.2011 , 12:26 PM | #2
Open your map, click the vendor icon and they all show up. You can now hover over them on the map to see which is what. But it is among the other vendos, just off to the side by the lift at the cliff face.

and its 8 for a blue chestpiece on korriban.. drommund kaas has a lot bigger selection with much higher prices.
Very happy having ordered the CE. What wasting a lot of money? Dude just skip a few pizzas and beer now and then and considering the time i waited for this game.

Auskoris
12.15.2011 , 03:33 PM | #3
There is also a Commendation vendor for each planet on the Sith Empire Fleet base thing (where you go after Korriban). So you can get some pieces using your Korriban commendations there as well as from vendors on Korriban.

I ended up with 8 Korriban commendations after doing all the quests. I've heard others only getting 7. It all kind of depends on if you're lucky with random drops from looting.
Hadean Sith Assassin Davik's Estate
[█▓|X|X|X|█{}█╣ F E A R T H E C L E A R L I G H T S A B E R )

applepie
12.15.2011 , 04:06 PM | #4
I have a question, there used to be an amazing robe you could get with korriban commendations but I can't find it at any vendor now. Is it gone? I'll be sad if it is.