Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security Questions: Answers not working?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Security Questions: Answers not working?

angelyyz
12.13.2011 , 02:04 PM | #1
I've been trying to log in to the game but it keeps telling me the answer to my security question is incorrect. It has always worked before and I am typing it correctly. What is going on? I can't call for support and email will likely take days to get a response. So much for the benefit of ordering the collectors edition..
Suggestions anyone????

Hjulstad
12.13.2011 , 02:06 PM | #2
I have the same problem.. waited in que for 2 hours, then bip-bip-bip Call failed.. Now im in que again for more then 40 minutes ***.. Is there any other way to fix this stupid secret question stuff?

ForceSeeker
12.13.2011 , 02:06 PM | #3
Unfortunately, as far as I know, the only way to resolve security question issues is to call.
Relax, it's just a game.

angelyyz
12.13.2011 , 02:07 PM | #4
I'd be happy to call..if the number worked.. *sigh* Will just keep trying..

funrazer
12.13.2011 , 02:09 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hjulstad View Post
I have the same problem.. waited in que for 2 hours, then bip-bip-bip Call failed.. Now im in que again for more then 40 minutes ***.. Is there any other way to fix this stupid secret question stuff?
same here, 3 hrs waiting on hold, finally get someone, call gets disconnected while I'm trying to give her my email address, then phone line was down, now trying to get back into the queue to wait for another 3 hrs

ForceSeeker
12.13.2011 , 02:11 PM | #6
I am sure they are flooded with calls. I had to call a couple of days ago and I sat in queue for about 45 minutes and I asked if they were short staffed and the guy said that they have been getting killed with the security questions/account locked calls. However, the plus side is when I did get to talk to them, they were nice and helpful and made sure I was able to get in with no problems. Once the crazy days of early access and launch are over, I am sure the queue times will come down or they will staff up a little more.
Relax, it's just a game.

angelyyz
12.13.2011 , 02:29 PM | #7
kinda kills the whole early access thing...they need to disable the questions for a bit or something...

nahxprpht
12.15.2011 , 03:51 PM | #8
Same problem and i just got the early entry email .

ToAoX
12.15.2011 , 03:56 PM | #9
I am having the same problem, buttttttt, if you reset your password the client wont prompt you to answer the security question you don't know. At least it worked for me. So i can be logged into the client right now as long as I don't shut it off because I don't want to reset my password again lol.
You can't ryme against the dark side of the force why even bother. So many dudes been with yo mom who even knows if I'm ya father!

We got Deathstar! Knock em out the box Luke, knock em out!

Darevis
12.15.2011 , 04:01 PM | #10
You can have 1 layer of security or 100 layers of security, having a faulty security system will lock out even the owner.
There are but two powers in the world,
the sword and the mind.
In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind.