Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why hasn't me CE key registered?

JohnQuinn
12.15.2011 , 03:02 PM | #1
I entered my CE key but it doesn't show up as registered... and now when I type it again it says its used
Bloodworthy EU Empire
Night - Assassin|Tri - Sorcerer|Saunders - Operative|Stokes - Sniper|Stephen - Marauder|Chrissie - Juggernaut|Mandy - Mercenary|Bauer - Powertech

JohnQuinn
12.15.2011 , 03:08 PM | #2
Bump!!!!!!!!!!
Bloodworthy EU Empire
Night - Assassin|Tri - Sorcerer|Saunders - Operative|Stokes - Sniper|Stephen - Marauder|Chrissie - Juggernaut|Mandy - Mercenary|Bauer - Powertech

JohnQuinn
12.15.2011 , 03:22 PM | #3
Come on bump!
Bloodworthy EU Empire

Aieny
12.15.2011 , 03:24 PM | #4
Do you mean your pre-order key, or have you actually received the box and entered the CD key?

JohnQuinn
12.15.2011 , 03:25 PM | #5
I have received the box, itsn ot the preorder key
Bloodworthy EU Empire

MynameisDignin
12.15.2011 , 03:27 PM | #6
When I go to type in my pre-order key, on my account page, it says that the key is already in use...

Aieny
12.15.2011 , 03:29 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnQuinn View Post
I have received the box, itsn ot the preorder key
Read this thread (http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...023#edit302023) to get more information about your issue and how to get some help.

belfez
12.15.2011 , 03:29 PM | #8
Same for me!

Taking the key i get from rightclicking swtor on origin

Says its in use, and im on the account that got early accsess

Aieny
12.15.2011 , 03:30 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MynameisDignin View Post
When I go to type in my pre-order key, on my account page, it says that the key is already in use...
You've already redeemed your pre-order key; the account page is asking for your product registration code (CD key), which you'll get when you have the physical box in hand or tomorrow when Origin emails them for digital downloads.

Aieny
12.15.2011 , 03:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by belfez View Post
Same for me!

Taking the key i get from rightclicking swtor on origin

Says its in use, and im on the account that got early accsess
That's a pre-order key, not a product registration key. Wait until tomorrow and use the key you get in an email from Origin.