Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

clone wars plot idea

BrandonSM
02.24.2012 , 10:39 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruliya View Post
During a certain scene last series, we might have seen a force ghost of Revan. So Darth Plagueis might not be entirely out. I mean it might be interesting to give him a face.
No. No Revan.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Ruliya
02.24.2012 , 11:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
No. No Revan.
I'm not saying Revan would make an appearance. Only that, they did at one point think it. They had a model and voice ready. They just never used it - due to Lucas I believe.

xCyberpunkx
02.24.2012 , 11:54 PM | #13
I would like to read a well-done novel about Sidious' life. All I've gathered about him was from the net.

BrandonSM
02.24.2012 , 11:56 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruliya View Post
I'm not saying Revan would make an appearance. Only that, they did at one point think it. They had a model and voice ready. They just never used it - due to Lucas I believe.

No... it wouldn't happen. Maybe you saw a Mandalorian Helmet that looked like Revan's. It just wouldn't happen, it would break the lines of canon and it would make things weird.

He couldn't have been a spirit, because the longest we've seen one last is about 300 years.

Plus I think GL doesn't evne know of Revan's existence, and if he did he'd probably retconn Revan. Because quite frankly he wouldn't like Revan, I don't. Well I use to like him till after that horrendous book.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Tuscad
02.25.2012 , 04:43 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
No... it wouldn't happen. Maybe you saw a Mandalorian Helmet that looked like Revan's. It just wouldn't happen, it would break the lines of canon and it would make things weird.

He couldn't have been a spirit, because the longest we've seen one last is about 300 years.

Plus I think GL doesn't evne know of Revan's existence, and if he did he'd probably retconn Revan. Because quite frankly he wouldn't like Revan, I don't. Well I use to like him till after that horrendous book.
They toyed around with bringing both Revan and Darth Bane out to play during the Mortis Arc, its in the behind the scenes. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost...ind_the_scenes
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

BrandonSM
02.25.2012 , 08:13 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
They toyed around with bringing both Revan and Darth Bane out to play during the Mortis Arc, its in the behind the scenes. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost...ind_the_scenes
Thats strange...

undeadsithdread
02.25.2012 , 08:49 AM | #17
plagueis spirit is good ideal but bring revan is stupid since revan was turned light side it make no sense seeing him as pro sith supporter.
Sith assassin Forever!

lord-durpp
02.25.2012 , 10:56 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by undeadsithdread View Post
plagueis spirit is good ideal but bring revan is stupid since revan was turned light side it make no sense seeing him as pro sith supporter.
I agree, it would be wierd

lord-durpp
02.27.2012 , 09:37 PM | #19
Zannah could be interesting too, as, apart from the bane trilogy covers, we never actually see her as an adult. This could be an interesting idea. Another would be to have all the rule of two sith have a little "talk" about his "apprentices".

lord-durpp
03.04.2012 , 08:04 PM | #20
...revive....