Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint drops.

Zrodin
02.23.2012 , 03:59 AM | #1
I'm an operative with 2 5 sets of columi gear. I'm in a guild where not everyone has that much gear, so when I put together a run trying to help gear out a new Merc with a group consisting of an Assassin tank, 1 Merc DPS, 1 Sorc DPS and 1 OP Healer, why in the sam hill does the sith warrior token drop? Happened with other group makeups as well, the one class not present gets the drop. I'm sure there have been many posts about this, but just consider myself another frustrated customer.
Zrodin-Rank 70 Operative
Zroh-dhin-Level 50 Maurauder
Guildmaster of <Holy Sith> (formerly <Sons of Anarchy>)
The Bastion

teemoor
02.23.2012 , 04:27 AM | #2
There is a thread nearby where a sith warrior says completly opposite things. He sees no warrior drops. :>

Shadinaxx
02.23.2012 , 04:41 AM | #3
just random stuff, and dont expect it to change, just use the warrior token for companion stuff, lol
"If it bleeds, we've killed it"
Static

schnopsnosn
02.23.2012 , 04:43 AM | #4
Use it for companions or rip the enhancements out and use them yourself...

Zrodin
02.24.2012 , 02:15 AM | #5
No, that's not the point I'm trying to make. It seems like every time I'm trying to help gear out some fresh 50 guildies, the one class that isn't present always always drops. It's happening very consistently now and is getting very frustrating.
Zrodin-Rank 70 Operative
Zroh-dhin-Level 50 Maurauder
Guildmaster of <Holy Sith> (formerly <Sons of Anarchy>)
The Bastion

MashTactics
02.24.2012 , 02:18 AM | #6
Bioware is watching your group and purposely making you fail so that you'll get pissed and unsubscribe.

Or maybe it's random.

Teepster
02.24.2012 , 08:39 PM | #7
It is not in your head. It is happening to us as well. There are a few threads on the topic. I get that random drops are random, but it is hard for me to believe that so many pre-made groups are simultaneously beating the odds and having the drops for the class that is not present. Since we feel that for every 5 runs we get one that we can actually use, we are still running HM FP. But, it is frustrating. Maybe this is BW's way of keeping us on the treadmill. I hope not. That would be pretty low. But, it is getting to the point where my Smuggler and Trooper companions have more columni gear than I do (and that maybe for the rest of my group - 1 Guardian, 2 Sents and 1 Sage).