Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

belizar
02.24.2012 , 07:18 PM | #1
Will the collectors edition ever get updated with more items ? as it stands now the security key vendor offers more/better in some cases.

reaperkeepet
02.24.2012 , 07:19 PM | #2
I would also like to know this. PLEASE BW 1 item is NOT enough!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Baras
The cake is a lie, there is only pie, through pie I gain calories, through calories I gain fat, through fat my belt is broken, the recliner shal free me...

terminova
02.24.2012 , 07:21 PM | #3
On the Imperial side there are two CE vendors on opposite sides of the VIP Lounge. One has the speeder the other has some other stuff.

reaperkeepet
02.24.2012 , 07:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by terminova View Post
On the Imperial side there are two CE vendors on opposite sides of the VIP Lounge. One has the speeder the other has some other stuff.
Yes. We're talking about the CE vendor. Not the other one... Both have pretty crappy stuff.
The cake is a lie, there is only pie, through pie I gain calories, through calories I gain fat, through fat my belt is broken, the recliner shal free me...

belizar
02.24.2012 , 07:26 PM | #5
The speeder vendor anyone who gets/buys the VIP badge thing can get. I was talking about the vendor only collector edition people can use.

terminova
02.24.2012 , 07:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by reaperkeepet View Post
Yes. We're talking about the CE vendor. Not the other one... Both have pretty crappy stuff.
No need to get upset, all I know is I can talk to both of them and they are in the lounge I can go into.

xTekwarx
02.24.2012 , 07:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by belizar View Post
Will the collectors edition ever get updated with more items ? as it stands now the security key vendor offers more/better in some cases.

Bioware said prior to release that yes, they will be adding more things.

reaperkeepet
02.24.2012 , 07:47 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by xTekwarx View Post
Bioware said prior to release that yes, they will be adding more things.
Wow. Overjoyed right now...

Romiz
02.24.2012 , 07:50 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by belizar View Post
The speeder vendor anyone who gets/buys the VIP badge thing can get. I was talking about the vendor only collector edition people can use.
The one that sells the speeder is for Digital CE and one with a much larger list is Box CE. On top of that there is a Security Key vendor. Box CE gets access to all 3.

Be nice to see both get more items in the coming years.

belizar
02.24.2012 , 08:15 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Romiz View Post
The one that sells the speeder is for Digital CE and one with a much larger list is Box CE. On top of that there is a Security Key vendor. Box CE gets access to all 3.

Be nice to see both get more items in the coming years.
Not to be rude but you dont know what your talking about, anyone in the game with 1mil credits can get into the VIP place and buy the speeder.Anyone with a smart phone can get a free security key, not all can use the vendor that comes only with the collectors edition of the game that was said to be updated regularly its been over 2 months and not even hints or what they planing on doing with the vendor.

Could be wrong but they have more than 1 team working on this one for content and one for bug fixing/testing.