Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Worst dead in the 6 movies

uidLucid
02.24.2012 , 10:33 AM | #101
The rat thing that got ate by the frog thing outside Jabbas palace.

Wolfninjajedi
02.24.2012 , 10:38 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Vydor_HC View Post
I'd have to say Maul.

Looking back, he should have been the true villian throughout the first 3 episodes. The fact that they bounced around and introduced the pathetic Dooku really gave those shows no real person to hate. Maul should have been the most powerful villian to face, and have Anakin kill him as his final act on his road to the dark side, would have been much better than the way Maul died.
Not really....to be honest, it would be kinda weird for that to happen. Maul was nothing more then an attack dog, he wasn't 'human' in the sense he didn't have any real emotion in him. With Dooku however, who was a former jedi master, a gentlemen like person and having emotion makes it better because there was Anakin ready to kill him but was conflicted knowing it was wrong and he saw that while looking at Dooku.

You honestly think that it would have worked with Maul? Maul would continue to attack Anakin even when his hands were cut, and thus Anakin would have no choice but to kill him which wouldn't have done anything to have him fall to the darkside.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
02.24.2012 , 10:52 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by XcSDeadDeer View Post
Plo Koon. His ship explodes. No big bad hero-like moment. Just a "pew pew" *boom*
Agreed. The only "good" order 66 deaths were Ki-Adi Mundi and the Jedi Temple. All the other Jedi got killed like chumps.

RIP Plo Koon.

sfatmedic
02.24.2012 , 02:26 PM | #104
SIDIOUS Heres why: For being one of the most powerful sith emperors to rule the galaxy, he went out like a punk. Being tossed over a railing by your apprentice is pretty embarrassing when you put it to context with everything Sidious accomplished.
I Just Want To Kill Gungans.......

Wolfninjajedi
02.24.2012 , 02:30 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by sfatmedic View Post
SIDIOUS Heres why: For being one of the most powerful sith emperors to rule the galaxy, he went out like a punk. Being tossed over a railing by your apprentice is pretty embarrassing when you put it to context with everything Sidious accomplished.
Just like how Boba was knocked into the sarlacc right?

Tuscad
02.24.2012 , 02:33 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
and how Jabba died of a fetish.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

sfatmedic
02.24.2012 , 02:37 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Yeah but Boba Fett actually lived through that and didn't have to change bodies....
I Just Want To Kill Gungans.......

Eutoxis
02.24.2012 , 02:48 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Ackadia View Post
For those who are saying Boba Fett, he so didn't die. He just got eaten. Jonah and the whale? No. Boba and the Sarlacc is the Star Wars Bible story I'm reading my kids.

Worst dead out of the movies has to be Greedo... You know that he saw it coming...
Poor Greedo, you know he had to be thinking, "Okay, there he is, my quest objective: Confront Han Solo. Why can't I just have my companion shoot him with carbonite spray from over here across the room? NOOOOOOO, I have to walk right up to him and click on him, go into a cut scene, and HE SHOOTS ME RIGHT AT THE END OF THE DANG CUT SCENE!!!"

And then Greedo cancelled his sub. He didn't even rezz.

Worst raejquit ever.

Wolfninjajedi
02.24.2012 , 03:20 PM | #109
Yeah but Boba Fett actually lived through that and didn't have to change bodies....
Hey he still fell in, he fell in 3 times! I can understand once I suppose, but the other times just seem like a cop out to save a fan Favorite.

jarjarloves
02.24.2012 , 05:58 PM | #110
no he didn't look back as George Lucas has said that it is not canon and Boba Fett is dead.

Those stories where he survived are What if stories.