Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When will i get in!!!

Bradzzz
12.15.2011 , 11:37 AM | #1
I pre ordered this December and i was just wondering when i should suspect to get into early access

deezOneTenTen
12.15.2011 , 11:43 AM | #2
I wouldnt count on more than a day or two of early access at best. I put my code in December 3rd and thats what I figure for myself. Anything more is just gravy.
This is my signature

squidcookie
12.15.2011 , 12:00 PM | #3
Well as of the final wave yesterday people who pre-ordered in early October got in. By that logic we should get in at the latest tomorrow evening. Roughly 500,000 people are in now, as the latest estimate read.

Hstob
12.15.2011 , 02:59 PM | #4
I redeemed my code 10.21.11 and got invite this morning. Can't wait to get off work!!!
My guess is tomorrow?

soGnome
12.15.2011 , 03:06 PM | #5
Hopefully soon because I pre-ordered in December as well... This is kind of a disappointment.. not very pleased with this "staggered" start. I bought the game just as they did.. I was told December 15th and here I sit not playing and not going to until a day before actual release. Other than that haha.. I can't wait to play the beta was amazing.. end game has to be 10 times amazing

SemperDoc
12.15.2011 , 03:19 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by soGnome View Post
Hopefully soon because I pre-ordered in December as well... This is kind of a disappointment.. not very pleased with this "staggered" start. I bought the game just as they did.. I was told December 15th and here I sit not playing and not going to until a day before actual release. Other than that haha.. I can't wait to play the beta was amazing.. end game has to be 10 times amazing
Were you told everyone would start playing on the 15th or as early as the 15th?

Vaxalon
12.15.2011 , 03:59 PM | #7
Lets disreguard the legalise shall we? I signed up at the last minute myself...like..3 days ago.
I did this, on the understanding i would be starting on the 15th, now, whether or not i get what i THINK i paid for, this is not a great way to inspire confidence in the new customer base...fed up with the monetary tactics of WOW.

So what..I should bring a damn lawyer along any time i pay for a new game?

I expect better.

mnielsen
12.15.2011 , 04:03 PM | #8
It looks like they have invited people up to the 7th December today, which strongly implies those of us who pre-ordered after that date will get to play tomorrow.

Enochx
12.15.2011 , 04:04 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaxalon View Post
Lets disreguard the legalise shall we? I signed up at the last minute myself...like..3 days ago.
I did this, on the understanding i would be starting on the 15th, now, whether or not i get what i THINK i paid for, this is not a great way to inspire confidence in the new customer base...fed up with the monetary tactics of WOW.

I expect better.
Dude it has been and still is clear as day. The staggered release has been in effect since the day they opened up pre-orders back in July. this isn't new news. I was finally able to preorder at the end of sept. I got in yesterday. If you didn't preorder until 3 days ago why do you think you should get in 5 days early? It has been plastered all over this website "the sooner you preorder and redeem your code the more early access you will receive." it is and has been in plain english since the beginning. I just don't understand some of these posts. seriously.
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Paulmonte
12.15.2011 , 04:05 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaxalon View Post

I expect better.
Obviously you misunderstood what you read. It said UP TO 5 days. They were very clear for last couple months what this ment.