Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic 2 - Jungle Fight - Belsavis

rezkhan
01.30.2012 , 02:58 PM | #1
This quest is significantly overtuned for a 2 man. There are 2 visible gold monsters, and 2 more gold monsters that spawn per pull. Without coordinated cc and tanking it's just a series of wipes waiting to happen.

This quest should be either recategorised or tuned down by removing the gold monsters that spawn on the pull.

I did create an in game ticket for it, but it was locked without any interaction, comment, or acknowledgement.

BlinG
01.30.2012 , 03:07 PM | #2
not to BM at all...but seriously?

since when does having to use CC require a quest to be toned down?

rezkhan
01.31.2012 , 01:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BlinG View Post
not to BM at all...but seriously?

since when does having to use CC require a quest to be toned down?
CC is fine and expected, 4 elites per pull is usually considered heroic 4 content though, not 2.

Enundr
01.31.2012 , 01:46 AM | #4
he is right , if your on par with the mobs levels , taking on 4 elites is a tad much to be labeled a heroic 2 , not impossible but should be labeled a heroic 4 , heroic 2s you usually dont need a tank to do anything with little CC involved. but if there are 4 elites your going to need to CC or have a tank + a player healer , companion healers are nice nad all but theyre no match for solid player healers and can sometimes fall when trying to take on multiple elites.

Edit : lets face it , if your on par with the quest level and not a geared out tank or healer your going to get tossed around fighting 4 elites with 2 people + companions. , dont deny that. i say this after leveling my assassin as dps and using my healer companion (kept my gear up to date but not khem vals for tanking) and even then i got tossed around by 1 elite on correllia since they get this "execute" type of skill and my companion couldnt keep up in healing.

LeonidasSith
02.21.2012 , 07:54 AM | #5
This is a Heroic 4+, and one of the toughest Heroic 4s at that. The quest in incorrectly labeled Heroic 2. Please change that.

beddess
02.24.2012 , 08:16 AM | #6
yeah, seems like it should be a 4. I've seen other people say they had trouble with it in general chat too.