Where are Screenshots Stored?

Kaitin

Just a simple question that I can't seem to find the answer to: where are screenshots taken in-game shown? I want to show off my toons and keep some memories after all. Thanks in advance, and sorry if this was answered before and I just couldn't find it.

Well, I can't find them in my C:\User\<Name>\Documents or Pictures section (Win 7 Pro 64Bit). Could it be because the game client is installed on D:\ ?

It is possible that they are in the game directory, I have played games in the past that did this when you specify a custom install path.

for the record mine are located in "C:\Users\<my name>\Documents\Star Wars - The Old Republic\Screenshots"

I use Vista 64 / Home Premium.

Well, I can't find them in my C:\User\<Name>\Documents or Pictures section (Win 7 Pro 64Bit). Could it be because the game client is installed on D:\ ?

No - they should still be in your documents folder, despite game install. Mines on E:\ and the images are still stored in documents.

They were in a subfolder of my documents named something with SWTOR or Bioware (can't remember, at work atm)

Edited by xandax

No - they should still be in your documents folder, despite game install. Mines on E:\ and the images are still stored in documents.

They were in a subfolder of my documents named something with SWTOR or Bioware (can't remember, at work atm)

Hmm, I have a BioWare folder in the ...\Documents folder, but the only subfolder there is from DragonAge. Well I'll try to download install the game client again (mine is still a patched beta client from the last two beta weekends) and see what happens.

I'm on Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit with an admin and a restricted user.

Used the restricted user to install but needed admin rights -> screenshots are stored in the admin user folder now. Took me a while to find them too ;)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm on Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit with an admin and a restricted user.

Used the restricted user to install but needed admin rights -> screenshots are stored in the admin user folder now. Took me a while to find them too ;)

THANK YOU KIND YETI! Sry, you have a wampa profile pic,. You have just saved some major buttage.