Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint Finder

Carneo
02.08.2012 , 06:50 PM | #11
I would LOVE to see something like this, with so many servers in SWTOR, there are some low populated ones, implementing something BETTER than just looking in Trade would be a really really good thing.

Simonstrosity
02.17.2012 , 12:31 PM | #12
This feature is a must for Swtor. I hate having to just sit and wait on the fleet endlessly spamming with litte or no results. I want to continue questing and levelling while searching for flashpoints at the same time. Please add this

Deciderer
02.17.2012 , 01:33 PM | #13
Yes please! I am on a low pop server because of one of my co-workers and he rarely plays but now I have a 50 and don't want to go through that again. I will even take cross server queues!

Purehurt
02.17.2012 , 02:48 PM | #14
This would be a great addition to the game espeicaly for the solo leveler's like my self.

Morvoldo
02.17.2012 , 02:55 PM | #15
Yes i also would love this as i also sit for hours in Fleet spamming LFG HM and all that with no results, i realy want to get my gear up, guild i'm in i'm trying to fill also with no results as want to do guild runs and such as server is kinda empty most of the time or other guilds just running.
would prefer only realm but cross realm would be great too

Luka Sene.. Section Thirteen
The Anitcipation of Death is Worse than Death it self

Purehurt
02.23.2012 , 03:53 PM | #16
Was surprized no one asked about this topic in the Question and Answer forum on the 17th.

Alchropie
02.23.2012 , 04:20 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by xMasterful View Post
Is that real or is it a pvp queue?
that SS came up a few weeks ago. No one to my knowledge ever released whether it was real/fake.

Very possible it could be on a modded version. (which are player ran and not supported by BW)
(V)(',,,')(V)
woopwoopwoop

tkinnunzero
02.23.2012 , 05:39 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by xioix View Post
No, that's horrible and ugly.

It should look more like this: http://i.imgur.com/05Yhv.jpg