Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

origin preorder question

Peckingorder
12.15.2011 , 01:42 PM | #1
I realize that if you cancel your preorder with a third party retailer that your head start access isnt affected but does anyone know if I cancel my preorder with origin if my head start will be shut off? I want to buy the game with gift cards I received instead of using origin for my purchase.

DillonnxL
12.15.2011 , 01:45 PM | #2
if you cancel, your early access is canceled as well, happened to me. I ordered on Sept 7th and Origin, canceled my order without notification for no reason. Had to order again, I WOULD be playing right now, but had to order again. Never ordering through origin again.

Firrick
12.15.2011 , 02:02 PM | #3
just how would you know if origin canceled your order without notification??

DillonnxL
12.15.2011 , 02:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Firrick View Post
just how would you know if origin canceled your order without notification??
because i went to the star wars site, and it told me to redeem my pre-order code now, and when i was doing beta testing...it said "star wars early access basic standard" yada yada, and when i went back on the 5th, it did not say that anymore. So i enter in my code again and says "Code is already in use" contact origin, and they tell me the order was canceled, to order another.

TheTeaSpice
12.15.2011 , 02:49 PM | #5
I have been having my own nightmare situation with Origin, you can read about it here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=8661 . I advise you do not cancel your order if you do not need to as they will probably not allow you to re-order it. Good luck and do not give up. I know its frustrating, I've called them several times and I still do not have a resolution.

TheTeaSpice