Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trooper Gear !

M_o_s_e_s
02.23.2012 , 06:45 AM | #1
Ok can someone please explain to me why I have done Taral V 20 times and 100% of the time have gotten Columni Trooper gear ? Is there a glitch in the system ? We haven't run it with a trooper unfortunately, maybe that is the problem, maybe in some weird instance in order to get any other types of gloves you have to actually run it with a trooper ? Someone please give me an answer before I flip... lol Seriously though, I believe this instance to be broken in that sense, just wanted to see if there are others that have experienced the same problem.

Group we usually run for it is - Guardian - Tank , Guardian - DPS , Jedi Sage - Heal and Sentinel or Smuggler - DPS

Aritok
02.23.2012 , 06:53 AM | #2
90% of the time you get loot for the class that is NOT with you.

You can try to tell me otherwise, but the two full sets of Jedi Consular loot i have (playing trooper btw) tell me something else.

Same with OPS. We had only one smuggler with us the last two times. 75% of the loot was Smuggler. His 2nd companion has already 5 Rakata parts while others didnt even have one......

livnthedream
02.23.2012 , 08:00 AM | #3
its a conspiracy! /tinfoil hat

seriously, shallow loot tables and rng. its the way it works for better or for worse.