Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please give us more BoE gear

Nalda
02.23.2012 , 01:57 AM | #1
I can't fund my raid's consumables and repairs without more BoE gear to sell, either from boss drops, or crafting mats dropping that we can craft into high quality BoE items.

The way it is now, individuals are required to gather resources for consumables, and credits for repairs. Bioware, you will lose your mature player base if you continue to require us to grind out repetitive tasks for access to content. I don't have time for that in my life.

An Operation -- consumables and repairs -- should be fully funded by simply executing a successful Op. BoE drops and/or BoE crafted items can fund it.

You're gonna lose us if we have to spend hours weekly on dailies and/or leveling a Biochem alt just to able to participate in progression Operations with stim buffs.

Gelantious
02.23.2012 , 02:18 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalda View Post
I can't fund my raid's consumables and repairs without more BoE gear to sell, either from boss drops, or crafting mats dropping that we can craft into high quality BoE items.

The way it is now, individuals are required to gather resources for consumables, and credits for repairs. Bioware, you will lose your mature player base if you continue to require us to grind out repetitive tasks for access to content. I don't have time for that in my life.

An Operation -- consumables and repairs -- should be fully funded by simply executing a successful Op. BoE drops and/or BoE crafted items can fund it.

You're gonna lose us if we have to spend hours weekly on dailies and/or leveling a Biochem alt just to able to participate in progression Operations with stim buffs.
Skip one Ops night and go do quests so you can be ready for the next one.
I'm guessing your doing Hard mode / Nightmare since your talking about consumables. Perhaps you should go back one step if your Ops group is dying so much that you can't handle the repair cost.

Frankly I'm tired of you people that expect to get everything handed to you without putting any work in at all. If you want to breeze through a game without any hassle then perhaps a single player game is more for you, you can put in cheat codes so you don't have to do anything at all!
Stop being lazy.

Getting money and consumables is already easy in this game so don't have to make it any easier. An hour will get you enough money for repairs for an Ops night, and just the same it doesn't take much to make an alt with biochem to create your own consumables.