Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trying to weigh specs vs. raid boss armor

Dragonbgone
02.22.2012 , 10:53 AM | #1
Does anyone know the respective differences between the different types of armor percentages on raid bosses?

Trying to weigh saboteur spec vs. dirty fighting. Saboteur is mainly energy and kinetic damage while dirty fighting is all internal damage. Now, I understand that player armor allows for internal damage to do much more than kinetic and energy. I want to know what the damage reduction percentages the bosses have for each type of damage. Thank you for your time
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

Alchropie
02.22.2012 , 12:15 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonbgone View Post
Does anyone know the respective differences between the different types of armor percentages on raid bosses?

Trying to weigh saboteur spec vs. dirty fighting. Saboteur is mainly energy and kinetic damage while dirty fighting is all internal damage. Now, I understand that player armor allows for internal damage to do much more than kinetic and energy. I want to know what the damage reduction percentages the bosses have for each type of damage. Thank you for your time
That's one thing that's never been released.
(V)(',,,')(V)
woopwoopwoop

Dragonbgone
02.22.2012 , 12:24 PM | #3
Well damn. Looks like I'll just have to stay dot specced and assume I'm getting past that armor.
Reapers of the Republic

Dragonbgone
02.22.2012 , 11:50 PM | #4
Bump just in case anyone has any idea.
Reapers of the Republic

livnthedream
02.23.2012 , 12:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonbgone View Post
Bump just in case anyone has any idea.
i dont really play an ia/smuggler but with some poking around you may find what you are after here

http://sithwarrior.com/forums/Forum-...t-and-Smuggler