Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community
Funniest line in game?

FoxPT
02.22.2012 , 06:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Zunayson View Post
They were acting strange... showing all signs of being traitors... so I killed them. How was I supposed to know they were throwing a party for my promotion?
I remember that one in my BH i answer to him "You did what?" love tha face that BH does its awsome.

One of the best lines for me its not from NPC's but from a PET and even he says that loads of time i never get tired of it.

PET: DOC with Jedy Knight

Line: "Did i tell you about my Jedi friend"

This line its when he is getting is *** kicked
FoxPT - PAX Lusitania Guild
The Red Eclipse Server

Wookobac
02.22.2012 , 06:52 PM | #22
Comment from Kira during random clicking
"You know what I learned during my first council meeting? I can sleep standing up."
[]IIIIIIII(0)II[]llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ) For Freedom!
[]IIIIIIII(0)II[]llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ) For Justice!

Elkard
02.22.2012 , 07:02 PM | #23
Female smuggler to Risha or Rhisa or whatever her name is:
"Somebody hates you? But you're sooo...likeable." [the whitty sarcasm was wonderful. Maybe just her voice and tone made it so]

DarthRamette
02.22.2012 , 07:14 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Kabjat View Post
Oh wait, doesn't the wife go, "Don't mind my husband, he's just caught the stupid." or something equally funny?
Yes its "Don't mind my husband, being shot in the leg has made him stupid." I was laughing at that one, My husband didn't find it as funny.

Chessrook
02.22.2012 , 07:20 PM | #25
A scene in an Imperial Agent class quest.

Spoiler

Anysao
02.22.2012 , 07:26 PM | #26
A lot of gOod jokes here. I recognized a few, and it made me (litterly) laugh out loud.
Ooh! In Guild wars, I get awesome PvP, get to slay dragons, and cast spells! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

almostinsane
02.22.2012 , 07:36 PM | #27
Vette: (low health) The Galaxy is about to be down one cute Twi'lek!

Anysao
02.22.2012 , 07:52 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by almostinsane View Post
Vette: (low health) The Galaxy is about to be down one cute Twi'lek!
this is gotta be the best. im actually tempted to go sith warrior just for Vettey!!!!
Ooh! In Guild wars, I get awesome PvP, get to slay dragons, and cast spells! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Explosive_Lasers
02.22.2012 , 08:07 PM | #29
Trymbo is the winner of this thread, hands down.

"When you get blown up, come back and tell me about it! EVERYONE ELSE HAS!"
"Now I'm... I'm smelling (something or other berries). Oh! OH! That would be... terrible in an Alderaanian stew!'
"My wife told you that, didn't she? Don't listen to her, she's been dead for twelve years!"

"Yeah, I met him. He's a few freighters short of a convoy, if you know what I mean."
"Tell me about it. Every time I talk to him he thinks I'm his dead uncle that got sucked into a black hole."

Edit: I just like his tone of voice. The VA did a good job with him.
"Bet you heard we ain't in the pris'ner takin' bisness. We in the killin' Imperial bisness." -Me, before every Warzone

Quote: Originally Posted by Kabjat View Post
Explosive, you always make so much sense. And here as well you do not disappoint.

The_Raven_Lord
02.22.2012 , 09:35 PM | #30
Can't believe nobody brought this one up!

World quest giver on Dromund Kaas:

"That Grathan's a real mad scientist type. Likes weapons, Cyborgs, Droids, Ergonomic Chairs!"

I was laughing so hard I fell out of my chair.
Currently in an Imperial rehabilitation facility receiving treatment for WoW addiction.