Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Valor Rank frozen?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Valor Rank frozen?

Hewenttojared
02.22.2012 , 06:43 PM | #1
Hello, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but with the patch today I seem to be frozen at valor rank 28 at the same time of being level 28 on my character.

Did I miss this in the patch notes? Did they make it where you can only advance valor according to your level?

I've already purchased my level 40 set, a champion bag, and a plentiful amount of stims.

Thank you for reading.
"As you say Master. Would you prefer me to call you something else? Perhaps liquidous fleshbag?"
―HK-47

Hewenttojared
02.22.2012 , 06:44 PM | #2
I'm also valor rank 28 and have yet to get my "duelist" title, which is odd.
"As you say Master. Would you prefer me to call you something else? Perhaps liquidous fleshbag?"
―HK-47

Balyzar
02.22.2012 , 06:45 PM | #3
Its always been that way.

ThePedia
02.22.2012 , 06:45 PM | #4
Valor being capped at your level until 50 has been in the game since launch.
Pedia - Juyo - Scoundrel
Generic Scrapper PvP Video, patches 1.1.4, 1.1.5
Yes, I know the music is terrible. Working as intended.

DarthOvertone
02.22.2012 , 06:46 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hewenttojared View Post
Hello, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but with the patch today I seem to be frozen at valor rank 28 at the same time of being level 28 on my character.
It has always been the case that you cannot out Rank your current level, until you turn 50. It has been this way since day one as far as I'm aware.
Conqueror Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphawood - Guardian | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

Hewenttojared
02.22.2012 , 06:46 PM | #6
Well I just switched to tank and have been getting more valor per match, guess I've never gotten to max.
Well dang, thanks for the fast reply though.
―HK-47