Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To those of you who did not get 5 days early game access

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
To those of you who did not get 5 days early game access

BHeyZ
12.15.2011 , 01:20 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Obishawnshinobi View Post
The pre order was a SEPERATE charge on my origin order. It therefore was NOT a part of the original game cost. If i don't get a decent amount of time out of this, like 5 days, it should be refunded. This up to 5 days nonsense isnt right.

I dont owe BW or EA or Any one else a tip, seems like they owe the community an apology.
Product SKU: 71074
Product Name: STAR WARS(TM): The Old Republic(TM) Digital Standard Edition (Pre-Ordered)
Estimated Release Date: Targeting Holiday 2011
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $54.99

Product SKU: 71065
Product Name: Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order Fee
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $5.00

This is how it's broken down when you order it from Origin. The game is $54.99, the pre-order is $5.00. Combined this is $59.99 which is exactly the cost to purchase this game on release day at a retailer. You're not paying any extra for early access.

DarthKagan
12.15.2011 , 01:25 PM | #42
I for one pre-ordered late but not getting to play doesn't really bother me it is the thought that I won't get to reserve the names for my characters on the server with my friends who have already started.

Liathan
12.15.2011 , 01:41 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Obishawnshinobi View Post
The pre order was a SEPERATE charge on my origin order. It therefore was NOT a part of the original game cost. If i don't get a decent amount of time out of this, like 5 days, it should be refunded. This up to 5 days nonsense isnt right.

I dont owe BW or EA or Any one else a tip, seems like they owe the community an apology.

You'll be the one apologizing after you realize that you didn't pay an additional $5 for early access... Unless they charge you $65 or $85 before taxes, there was no fee. Preorders have always worked in this manner, $5 down, pay the rest when you get the game.

Liathan
12.15.2011 , 01:44 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthKagan View Post
I for one pre-ordered late but not getting to play doesn't really bother me it is the thought that I won't get to reserve the names for my characters on the server with my friends who have already started.

have your friends save the names for you?

LeetWaffles
12.15.2011 , 01:49 PM | #45
Ahhh but my friends who are saying "it said up to 5 days in advance" or anything of the sort your right, it did say that ON THE SWTOR SITE... But when I was browsing Origin (I knew only a little about SWTOR) and saw that SWTOR was there and thought it was cool, I decided to preorder it and on Origin it said specifically that you would get 5 days of early access :/ so it is origin's job to refund the 5 dollars to everyone who bought it from then and did not get the 5 days early access.

Sireene
12.15.2011 , 01:55 PM | #46
Hey there!

We're going to go ahead and close this thread as it is off-topic to this forum.

Please check out our Customer Service Forum FAQ for more information on what is considered on-topic here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=257

Thanks!