Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most Powerful Jedi of All Time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Most Powerful Jedi of All Time

IgotNikes
02.22.2012 , 12:59 AM | #1
I have googled this and I keep seeing that a lot of people are voting that Luke Skywalker is the #1 Jedi of all time. Why is this? I would like to think that Yoda is?

oblongship
02.22.2012 , 01:16 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by IgotNikes View Post
I have googled this and I keep seeing that a lot of people are voting that Luke Skywalker is the #1 Jedi of all time. Why is this? I would like to think that Yoda is?
Luke is more powerful than Yoda in all his 900 years...

grfu
02.22.2012 , 01:26 AM | #3
It depends on what you consider powerful. Does Luke belong in a conversation about the most powerful Jedi? Certainly. Is he the most powerful Jedi? That's debatable. You need to compare him to the likes of Yoda, Mace Windu, Meetra Surik, Bastila Shan, and Revan.

Darthmoriquendi
02.22.2012 , 01:27 AM | #4
Most definitely Luke Skywalker in my opinion. If you go on to read the Legacy of the Force series and then the latter one Fate of the Jedi, they really elaborate more on Luke and his son Ben. You will find out just how strong he has become but won't say cause it will spoil it..........

Girdeux
02.22.2012 , 01:33 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by grfu View Post
It depends on what you consider powerful. Does Luke belong in a conversation about the most powerful Jedi? Certainly. Is he the most powerful Jedi? That's debatable. You need to compare him to the likes of Yoda, Mace Windu, Meetra Surik, Bastila Shan, and Revan.
Is this serious? Meetra Surik, Revan and Bastila shan arent even comparable to Yoda or Mace windu.

grfu
02.22.2012 , 01:46 AM | #6
Meetra Surik was known to have mastered, not learned, MASTERED multiple lightsaber forms, and Echani martial arts, not to mention she basically resurrected the Order.

Revan was one of a handful of Jedi to actually be redeemed from the dark side and went on the challenge the Sith Emperor himself.

Bastila Shan, well, she did something that I only ever saw Luke do. She brought someone back from the darkness.

FantsmaXIII
02.22.2012 , 01:53 AM | #7
I can understand why people vote luke, but by no means is he the most powerful, I would like to think that an offspring of two jedi/sith would be more powerful such as Satele but her midiclorian count must be diluted in some way so probably not her but shes definitley up there, Luke is by no means a chump he has a high midiclorian count maybe a half or 2/3ds of what Anikins was and he was pure midiclorians so during his time he was a shoe in for most powerful jedi, Had luke and leia conceived, that child would have been the most powerful jedi, but that is incest my good children and is frowned upon in most societies

Girdeux
02.22.2012 , 01:54 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by grfu View Post
Meetra Surik was known to have mastered, not learned, MASTERED multiple lightsaber forms, and Echani martial arts, not to mention she basically resurrected the Order.

Revan was one of a handful of Jedi to actually be redeemed from the dark side and went on the challenge the Sith Emperor himself.

Bastila Shan, well, she did something that I only ever saw Luke do. She brought someone back from the darkness.
Jedi exile couldnt sense being stabbed in the back, she didnt resurrect the order herself. Mastering lightsaber forms is common in average jedi during the Prequel Trilogy. Peak Lightsaber combat and force powers were finally met by the Jedi during the clone wars as per lucas.

The Sith Emperor isnt even close to being as powerful as Sidious. Yoda,Windu and Anakin were said by Lucas to be able to challenge Sidious. Revan doesnt stand a chance.
Bastila shan - She's nothing.

Windu could easily take the Jedi exile, Shan and Revan at once, your underestimating how powerful the jedi and sith had become by the time of the prequels.

Viceroth
02.22.2012 , 07:26 AM | #9
I would say Galen Marek from what I've seen. I haven't seen any other jedi pull the stunts he did in the game. Of course he was sith apprentice but I always played as light side. Luke always seemed weak to me and just because he revived jedi order and accomplished much doesn't make him powerful. Fanboys are just fanboys.
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

marcheprime
02.22.2012 , 07:29 AM | #10
jedi most powerful is obi wan. he deafeted anakin, after masterd him.and he wields the force both dead & living