Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

July 23rd preorder registered no early access

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
July 23rd preorder registered no early access

AramisThornes
12.15.2011 , 01:48 PM | #1
I preordered the game and registered my preorder code that gamestop gave me even though it is for the standard edition and not the speacial edition that i preordered on July 23.

finally got a beta invite months after other people that i told about the game that then went and preordered and got beta access before me. when i finally got beta access it was during black friday weekend which was the worst weekend to do a beta test. never got to play the game because every time i went to login the launcher said login service not available at this time.

got an email saying download the game now to be ready for early access starting on the 13th this email was recieved dec. 7 after uninstalling the beta game files i clicked the link to download the game which downloaded and installed the launcher which should then install the actually game files, it does not instead the launcher says the login service is currently unavailable.

i then proceeded to contact customer support through their phone number every time i call it says sorry due to high call volume we cannot take you call call back

i then began emailing customer support i have emailed/replied to their emails a total of 4 times each time they tell me the same thing and that is to check the game files, which let me remind you are not there because the actually games files will not download or install because the login service is not available, and email them back if i still have issues guess what i still have issues

now on the 13th i recieved and email entitled Your Saga begins which i assume is my early access invite i open the eamil and it says Your wait is over, The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga. i then click the get started link which then sends to a page that basically describes my download the game now and be ready for early access when you get your early access invite, once again i unistall all swtor files and follow the instructions and the launcher still says the login service is not available at this time.

now today im really iritated but i decide to go ahead and go to the dev tracker page which is crashing every time i load a page because so many people are having issues the forum servers can handle it and finally get the early access page loaded and read this by the dev with the user name StephenReid,

12.15.2011 12:25 AM
Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

so where is my invite and if the your saga begins was it how come i still cant login to even download the game that i was suppose to be able to do on dec 7th