Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM The False Emperor Error

onistrikerz
02.21.2012 , 04:12 AM | #1
I was thinking "Damn" what did I do wrong with this flash point. My last run with FE was a terrible run with a new tank. Normally, I would a solid tank friend with the same group ppl and never have wiped with on the minor things like the Two bots (mini boss) and the first boss (Jindo K.) but I ended up getting another tank friend. Oddly, enough we kept wiping and wiping for the most simplest thing on that flashpoints just because our tank was different. At the end, I missed my throw because our tank moved out of the way from the ledge by the time I threw the grenade which made Darth Malgus fly on top of the pillar near the ledge to be stuck on. So that made us wipe and reset the fight again. Second try, we were doing good with the dps BUT our tank moves to the ledge at 20% in the end! I ended up being thrown back which was close call from being back near a ledge. Then the second time Darth Malgus did that ability to me, worst come to worse I get knock the off the ledge and I was not able to get credit for it. Even a friend at the same group with me has happened to him before when did it another time. Usually, my solid tank won't bring him until he is 10-12% to the ledge.

I don't know, call me all you want but was it my fault to blame because I followed the tank at 20% at the ledge to be throw for not being credited for the flashpoints?? Even whether it is an accident or not?
It should be updated to cause less frustration for other players.

livnthedream
02.21.2012 , 05:17 AM | #2
you said it in your very post. you made a mistake and missed out. dont make the mistake and you are golden.

Alchropie
02.21.2012 , 06:09 AM | #3
idk if it's 4am or what, but this was difficult to read.
(V)(',,,')(V)
woopwoopwoop

schnopsnosn
02.21.2012 , 06:24 AM | #4
Nope, it was very difficult to read ._.
It was the party's fault for not instructing him and your fault for not positioning yourself on a pillar.

MetleAntiga
02.21.2012 , 06:50 AM | #5
Keep back towards wall/pillar = pushback immunity

onistrikerz
02.21.2012 , 09:28 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MetleAntiga View Post
Keep back towards wall/pillar = pushback immunity
Hmm good idea...I will keep that in mind.