Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early access

Cravenstryfe
12.13.2011 , 10:24 AM | #1
Trying to play my early access. In the code redemtion center it says I registered my SWTOR standard edition pre-order code on 09.04.2011 however it says I still need to redeem a code to make a game subscription, when I click that link and enter my code it says the code has already been used. How can I play my early access that has been registered for months?

Etelari
12.13.2011 , 10:25 AM | #2
Me too.. No idea what this means

Slomoshun
12.13.2011 , 10:25 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cravenstryfe View Post
Trying to play my early access. In the code redemtion center it says I registered my SWTOR standard edition pre-order code on 09.04.2011 however it says I still need to redeem a code to make a game subscription, when I click that link and enter my code it says the code has already been used. How can I play my early access that has been registered for months?
Are you talking about the new checkmark box things?

Ignore that.

If you redeemed your code months ago then just wait for your email.

Click on "Code Redemption" on the side of your "My Account" page and you will see 2 dates.

1. for early access: ready to patch, ignore this

2. your code redemption date, the date you redeemed your pre-order.

Number 2 is the only date that you need to look at.

Xaestha
12.13.2011 , 10:27 AM | #4
That box is for your CD-Key that ships out with your digital/Box on the 20th.

alpgc
12.13.2011 , 10:27 AM | #5
but i was pre ordered collectors edition. needed to start today. why this sucscription cant be checked and why it wants another key from us

Imorpher
12.13.2011 , 10:35 AM | #6
Having the same problem. I preordered in September, and just went to check if I can access from today, but it's saying on my account I have nothing linked to it. I have a confirmation email saying that I have registered the code on the day I pre ordered. The only place on the site it says I have pre ordered is under the "Code Redemption" but everywhere else, and when I try to log in claims I have no pre order on my account.

alpgc
12.13.2011 , 10:39 AM | #7
CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY
Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
08.05.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

and still it is unchecked(Redeem a product registration code).
i am at home for just getting access the game today