Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security Key Serial Number for Mobile App

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Security Key Serial Number for Mobile App

Frell
12.15.2011 , 01:37 PM | #1
The website just has me going in circles on this. There is no where I can find my "serial number" to activate the mobile app.

Any help?

kyfan
03.03.2015 , 01:45 AM | #2
oh yeah, same here! and hey look, it's only 4 years later. so sad that nothing has been done on this.

TheRavenwulf
03.03.2015 , 10:18 AM | #3
Do you have an active subscription to the game?

I only ask because you need one in order to put a mobile security key on your account. Without a subscription, you would not see the option for adding a mobile security key and not be able to get the serial number needed for the app.

JWagner
03.03.2015 , 10:37 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRavenwulf View Post
Do you have an active subscription to the game?

I only ask because you need one in order to put a mobile security key on your account. Without a subscription, you would not see the option for adding a mobile security key and not be able to get the serial number needed for the app.
They are posting, so they need a subscription, don't they?
In regards to the serial number. Activate Mobile Authenticator does not appear on the authenticator page?
█||||||||(•)█≡(█████Begeren Colony (RP)█████►
Reekė Sith Sorcerer

TheRavenwulf
03.03.2015 , 12:40 PM | #5
They are replying to an already existing thread, which is something one can do with a Preferred account.

xXBazXx
03.03.2015 , 02:56 PM | #6
I'm having the same problem, I'm a subscriber and the mobile set-up option isn't showing up, I've tried many times to get it to show with a few different browsers. I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully it will work.

TheRavenwulf
03.03.2015 , 06:09 PM | #7
Oddly enough I had to factory reset my phone today to fix some other issues and when I went to readd my security key, the option wasn't there. Called up support, they said adding the mobile security key is down right now and should be back up in 24-48 hours.

CetanSZ
03.03.2015 , 09:03 PM | #8
Having the same issue. Removed it so I could set it up on my phone again, but no option available.