Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please help me find these pants!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent
Please help me find these pants!!

BFGStriker
02.21.2012 , 03:24 PM | #1
I know funny topic name :P

But I've run Hammer station 6 times last night in hopes of getting Hammer Lookout's pants - no luck AT ALL... didn't even drop!

Does anyone know of any other imperial uniform pants in the game, besides pvp items?

On balmorra i got the imperial uniform, but not the pants.

Any ideas?

Ludstar
02.21.2012 , 03:34 PM | #2
Not sure what those pants look like but the Taris equipment sellers have some nice modable pants for sale. I was wearing Panther pants with my "Imperial Uniform" jacket, I've switched my outfit since then. Also keep an eye on the GTN, I got some very nice white pants there recently.

Sildroni
02.21.2012 , 03:42 PM | #3
Completed the Balmorra Bonus series and got moddable pants as a reward (no mods - cheap cheap Darth Licorice)

I was wearing some TD-07A(?) pants at the time from bosses on DK and didn't really bother to mod up the new set since what I have on are sharp white and go well with the Hammer Station Imperial chest.

Check on the GTN for stuff in the lvl 11 to 20 range and see if you find a match.

Remember to look for everything and then sort by rarity. If you filter before searching for prototype stuff etc, you'll filter out stuff you might be looking for.
Sqn ()
eleven*ELEVEN*eleven

"Improvised interrogations are my speciality."