Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please don't stop with November today

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Please don't stop with November today

wardtkelley
12.15.2011 , 01:16 PM | #41
fyi --- just got in december 1st

pipuk
12.15.2011 , 01:17 PM | #42
13-12 lol i'll be last one in , just hope its tonight just because the downtime tomorrow might mean no waves

BoydofZINJ
12.15.2011 , 01:24 PM | #43
I opened my launcher and it told me:

I AM A LOSER. NEVER BUY AN EA PC PRODUCT FROM ANY OTHER PLACE OTHER THAN ORIGINS.

PLEASE RE-ROLL YOUR REAL LIFE CHARACTER.

I AM NOT WANTED IN SWTOR.

Get naked, go to prison, and grab my ankles - i may have more fun there, because I am sure not having fun waiting!

(cries)

MrDirtyWok
12.15.2011 , 01:25 PM | #44
Don't worry, man. You'll probably get in just before me. Gmail has never gotten more attention from me, or misplaced hate for that matter. I'm sorry, Gmail, I know you aren't secretly keeping my early access email from me, I just can't stop suspecting it.
The parsec (symbol: pc) is a unit of length used in astronomy. It is about 3.26 light-years, or just under 31 trillion (3.11013) kilometres (about 19 trillion miles).

Firrick
12.15.2011 , 01:29 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by HeavySabre View Post
I entered my code an Nov 28th and just got my invitation mail. So I think its you December guy will be able to play today, too.

Thank you for that i was looking for anyone with a date and getting in im just 4 days away from you woohoo ? i hope??

Hegewizard
12.15.2011 , 01:31 PM | #46
I was a October 21 pre-order but my pre-order was reset to last week Dec 9th.
I sent a and email and was told sorry we cannot reset your pre-order date back to what it was.

Antiproton
12.15.2011 , 01:32 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Morbidrequiem View Post
Eh, after three days of reading nothing but complaints I have one thing to say.

Pre-order the game earlier and don't be so lazy next time if you don't like the way they do it.
I preordered the game August 4th, from Amazon. Neither the Amazon pre-order page nor the email I received with the code indicated that the early access time would be contingent on the date of the pre-order code registration.

So please, spare us the regurgitated sanctimony. Yes, it was all over the forums. But these forums, just like all game forums, are a cess pit. I wouldn't be here at all if I hadn't heard about the pre-order code second hand.

Bioware mishandled this entire operation, not the least of their problems being they changed their minds a half dozen times since the pre-order was announced and customers, vendors and their own support people were all hearing different things.