Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Color crystal rarity, wrong wrong WRONG!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Color crystal rarity, wrong wrong WRONG!

Squeeb
01.12.2012 , 02:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Hy_C View Post
I will not rest until my lightsaber is the color of the American flag or the rainbow.
lol

Areka
01.12.2012 , 02:56 PM | #12
I have a complete Trooper set of Phalanx armour. It's green. I don't dislike it but certainly would prefer it to be white ([Prototype] Outcast set is being difficult to get but it's the same and white). It's not about status, trophy or whatever, just a preference in colours. Lightsaber crystals? More of the same.

If we must go by movies, then: green/blue/red should be common (and no Dark/Light tied ), purple should be uncommon, and the rest rare (if used at all).
If we must go by "Thousands of years before the movies", I don't agree with the ultrarare colours (I can agree with ultrarare powerful crytals but colours should have nothing to do with it). Neither agree with aligment lock, or purple being just Sith, or magenta (pinky?) being some short of minigame, or...
Lord Alaric: At last, the Dark Council has answered my petitions and sent a powerful fighting Sith to help secure the temple!
Sith Warrior: I'm just here to check the plumbing.

VorpalK
01.12.2012 , 03:00 PM | #13
Only thing I have a problem with is purple being PvP only.
CE Preorder VIP
PvE players on PVE servers should NEVER be forced into PvP through the actions of greifers. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=159167

JediMasterRevan
01.12.2012 , 03:13 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by EllipticSmile View Post
All basic colors should be easily obtainable. Save drops for crazy multi-colored ones.
I agree, but I really say they need to either fix green from being yellow in the core or put in "green" or simply put in Legit "green".

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&b...429,r:20,s:155

What was going to be ingame but EA screwed it up for w/e reason

And whats ingame....stupidness

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&b...:429,r:18,s:79
(}H|||||H(|[ █████████████████████████████████████) When Darkness Falls...We Are Reborn Green Lightsabers are Fixed!!!

Smappy
01.12.2012 , 03:24 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by VorpalK View Post
Only thing I have a problem with is purple being PvP only.
It is not pvp only. The T1/2/3 com gear from hardmodes/op's all have sabers with a removable purple crystal. Go check the venders.
ị▔ị∭◚◚◚◚∰ị()ị≣[███████367███████████)
CE

paspinall
01.13.2012 , 02:59 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
personally I kinda hope BW includes some nice super epic red/gree/blue crystsalsas I'm afraid at end game everyone's gonna have tutty fruitty saber crystals because they have the best stats

Except they all have the same stats available at end game so it wont be an issue.

phatmarshi
01.13.2012 , 03:41 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by paspinall View Post
heh at the moment the white is so rare it doesnt exist.

And purple and Cyan seem to be Sith/Republic anyway.
White Lightsaber

White LightSaber 2

John_Locke
02.21.2012 , 12:15 PM | #18
playing many hours to get a pvp rank is not my idea of rare

Screamster
02.21.2012 , 12:21 PM | #19
I'd like to see a method where a geared level 50 can do a long quest to craft their very OWN color crystal for their lightsaber in ANY color they want.

It could be a one time toon thing. So, you'd have to choose your color wisely. No re-do's.
SYKE - NATHEMA - SITH WARRIOR
ZATO - NATHEMA - BOUNTY HUNTER

"Fear will keep the local systems in line..."