Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

your most EPIC... SWTOR "moment"...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
your most EPIC... SWTOR "moment"...

SWImara
02.21.2012 , 11:26 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by IIII-IIII-IIII View Post
Creation of your first Lightsaber cinematic as a Jedi.
Note: I am not a fan of the Star Wars setting at all, and I have to admit this scene struck me as pretty awesome. Totally got me amped about my Jedi.

Quote: Originally Posted by Azzras View Post
Getting M1-4X!

Captain America/Terminator!
Forex 4tw!

Screamster
02.21.2012 , 11:28 AM | #92
As simple as it sounds...

I was on a cliff over a deep chasm and force pushed a NPC off. It never gets old.
SYKE - NATHEMA - SITH WARRIOR
ZATO - NATHEMA - BOUNTY HUNTER

"Fear will keep the local systems in line..."

DarthTHC
02.21.2012 , 11:29 AM | #93
It was during game test. I played a Jedi Knight (Guardian). I had just finished my Coruscant class quest line and was told to go to the spaceport and take ownership of my ship.

I had a complete SW nerd moment. Watched the cutscenes, then walked around the ship inspecting every inch of its exterior.

That was my most epic and memorable moment, though there have been other epic moments, especially the chapter ending ones.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

djbladeer
02.21.2012 , 12:06 PM | #94
The most epic momment of the game was...
CANCELING SUBSCRIPTION and writing tons of text for bioware about the game.
Lifeless planets,fps issues,low population support on servers,fact that its not mmorpg like(THEY LIED) etc...
I know many like this game and Im okey with it,but right now Im playing WoW on buggy private server and having more fun,becouse it atleast have active,open zones with lots of player and world pvp,and I feel like playing mmo not like here...
Wish u luck bioware I have 30days left and It will go to waste.