Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HuttBall 101 - A Player Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
HuttBall 101 - A Player Guide

McVade
02.17.2012 , 03:39 AM | #181
Nice guide, though Huttball still sucks for about half the classes in the game (ones with no knockbacks-grapples). Terrible map.
The Official Unofficial Figurehead Of The December Procrastinators.
Fixed for George Lucas
Quote: Originally Posted by Ossos View Post
"I'm going to keep paying $15 a month for creamed corn because one day I might like it."

Necodreus
02.18.2012 , 02:22 PM | #182
cool guide filled in some blanks I had, and taught me to definately rebind my pass
Primary Edict: Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance to life: death. Squadron 238B

JAgony
02.20.2012 , 09:39 PM | #183
Get assigned to Frog-Dogs team...

Auto-Win.

No, seriously.
Officer - {WRL} - Sith - Shadowlands
Jangus - 50 Sith Marauder
Livefire - 50 Bodyguard Mercenary
>>The Agonis Legacy<<

RoyGBiv
02.21.2012 , 03:15 AM | #184
I was wondering if there was a way to mark the player on your team that has the huttball with an icon by their name, since it would be a help to be able to target that player to either heal or place guard on them?

Kaelara
02.21.2012 , 11:47 AM | #185
Fantastic guide, shared with my guild! Thanks!
~Kaelara
Member/Founder of Chivalry - Bravery, Courtesy and Honor!

TinyyxFaDe
02.25.2012 , 11:10 PM | #186
This is a really awesome guide cheers mate

kyllinghest
02.26.2012 , 07:34 PM | #187
This is both the easiest and the hardest WZ to win. If 3-4 players know sports/how to play you will always win. Simply get into position to make it easy for the carrier to pass it to you, if all players do this its a free win. Personally I think this WZ is a bit unexplored, and thus its easy to win if you have just a few players who understand the objective! Nice guide though! I love Huttball, free honour!

Inspecter
02.28.2012 , 01:32 PM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by kyllinghest View Post
This is both the easiest and the hardest WZ to win. If 3-4 players know sports/how to play you will always win. Simply get into position to make it easy for the carrier to pass it to you, if all players do this its a free win. Personally I think this WZ is a bit unexplored, and thus its easy to win if you have just a few players who understand the objective! Nice guide though! I love Huttball, free honour!
That seems to be the biggest issue...too many people forgetting that it's basically a simulation of team sports, not deathmatch. I'd bet a team of fresh 50's with a passing familiarity of any team sport could beat a pug of BMs that don't watch sports.

FobManX
02.28.2012 , 11:54 PM | #189
Yeah it's basically American Football.

The key to winning: don't play hero ball and PASS!

CzaplaM
03.01.2012 , 08:20 AM | #190
Here is how you jump the ledge and avoid the air vents
http://1stvideogame.com/?p=3268

EXTREMELY HELPFUL
Things you wish you knew when starting SWTOR
Please feel free to add to it