Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need more incentives to login, and a couple suggestions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Need more incentives to login, and a couple suggestions

SiEDeN
02.21.2012 , 11:32 AM | #1
I am really enjoying this game, however, I believe Bioware should implement more reasons to login once you hit 50. I'm not bashing the available content but seeing as how you can get Columni directly from Normal Mode ops quite fast, it makes running Hard Mode FPs beyond one time to see the content pointless, there should really be a Rakata progression built into HM FPs as well, even if its limited to only a couple slots and takes awhile to get. Perhaps another incentive to re-run HM FPs besides gear? I'm down for that too.

Everyone in my guild says the same thing and that is, they really love the game so far but for the non-PvP'ers, they don't want to login aside from raiding nights because there is just nothing else to do in game once you hit 50 and aren't quite ready to dive into leveling an alt.

I'm sure the devs are hard at work churning out new content, especially considering sales are already better than expected, but please think outside of the conventional MMO box a little when you guys start pushing out new content. I love FPs, OPs, and Warzones don't get me wrong, but there is only so much time you can spend doing those activities per week.

Lastly, and I know this gets brought up a lot, traveling between planets needs some SERIOUS streamlining. Instead of the galaxy feeling large, it feels disjointed and confined, this needs to change.