Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sorcerers, seriously what the hell?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sorcerers, seriously what the hell?

biowareftw's Avatar


biowareftw
02.21.2012 , 10:05 AM | #271
Quote: Originally Posted by Redmarx View Post
This is exactly why you're terrible now and will stay terrible.

You just refuse to learn and improve.
So laughable.

You actually have your rank in your sig and think a high rank in this game = good.

The top ranked player on The Fatman server afks 24/7 and has higher rank then you. I guess that means he is better???

LOL at anyone putting their ranking in their avatar.

RAWR I am battlemaster sentinel. RAAAAAAAAWR. That makes me better then sub rank 60 sentinels. RAAAAAAAAAAWR. L2p NOOBS!

What a joke. BTW I got my rank probably twice as fast as you solo queuing and winning most of the games. 5 min queues and rolling pugs vs instant queues and kicking the crap out of premades like yours and getting way more medals.

How to be as "good" as you (LOL). Find sorc/sage healer (cus all the other healers suck or require a much better player). Find tank to put guard on him (can be a moron as long as he stays near him). Find Mercs/commandos/sages/sorc with a keyboard/mouse.

Talk smack on people who don't roll premades, cus you are obviously more skilled. Quit game when rated warzones/arena comes out, because you will fail at them as hard as you failed at WoW arena.

This guy is serious business everyone. He is RANK 71 in a game where ranking is based on how many times you hit the queue button. He is L33t.
Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists.- Nikola Tesla - New York Times (11 July 1935)

Killer_Wonka's Avatar


Killer_Wonka
02.21.2012 , 10:05 AM | #272
Whats the purpose of being a healer Sage/Sorc in pvp?

this class had a purpose. Well I hope to believe that. I rolled both and Imperial healers have it made. My Sage has not been fun at all.

And you are right the bubbles are not a great shields. its more of a bubble that prolongs your death and waste your energy.

Jaxtaro's Avatar


Jaxtaro
02.21.2012 , 10:09 AM | #273
Quote: Originally Posted by Hatsheput View Post
You think three snipers would be any different or three of anything for that matter....
Yes, the 3 snipers would be dead from the kick of their guns.

Ilintar's Avatar


Ilintar
02.21.2012 , 10:10 AM | #274
Quote: Originally Posted by KilmarFyrewynd View Post
Also, people need to learn to get out of the lightning AoE and to interrupt the force lightning. Once you do, the sorc is pretty much DOA.
There was once a topic basically saying "how to beat a sorc? interrupt their lightning". I don't understand how many people still refuse to get this point. Interrupting Force Lightning is key in dealing with sorcs, not because it deals so much damage, but because it's the focal point of all the procs in their DPS builds. Deny Force Lightning, you deny them mana cost decreases, instant casts, procs from dot critical hits and so on. People think along the lines of "well, if I interrupt Force Lightning, they'll just spam a ton of other stuff on me". Well, guess what? No they won't because most of their "other stuff" is proc'd from FL.
Ilum PvP proposal - read here

Slackfumasta's Avatar


Slackfumasta
02.21.2012 , 10:11 AM | #275
Quote: Originally Posted by Killer_Wonka View Post
Whats the purpose of being a healer Sage/Sorc in pvp?

this class had a purpose. Well I hope to believe that. I rolled both and Imperial healers have it made. My Sage has not been fun at all.

And you are right the bubbles are not a great shields. its more of a bubble that prolongs your death and waste your energy.
You know why people really hate sorcs/sages?

They are the special olympics players of the PVP world - they are the easiest class to play in WZs and put up high numbers, so everybody flocks to them. Look at your WZs for the day, you'll find that most of them are made up of 40-60% sorc/sage overall, even though they are only 1 of 4 classes on each side (25%).

You can literally join a WZ, spam nothing but Project/pebbles or shock/FL and get 6 medals at least, as well as be in the top 3 for damage at least. At the same time you'll have a good shot at ending up high on the healing chart and getting MVP votes.

They are by far the easiest, most brainless class to play to Battlemaster rank.

da_krall's Avatar


da_krall
02.21.2012 , 10:11 AM | #276
Quote: Originally Posted by biowareftw View Post
So laughable.

You actually have your rank in your sig and think a high rank in this game = good.

The top ranked player on The Fatman server afks 24/7 and has higher rank then you. I guess that means he is better???

LOL at anyone putting their ranking in their avatar.

RAWR I am battlemaster sentinel. RAAAAAAAAWR. That makes me better then sub rank 60 sentinels. RAAAAAAAAAAWR. L2p NOOBS!

What a joke. BTW I got my rank probably twice as fast as you solo queuing and winning most of the games. 5 min queues and rolling pugs vs instant queues and kicking the crap out of premades like yours and getting way more medals.

How to be as "good" as you (LOL). Find sorc/sage healer (cus all the other healers suck or require a much better player). Find tank to put guard on him (can be a moron as long as he stays near him). Find Mercs/commandos/sages/sorc with a keyboard/mouse.

Talk smack on people who don't roll premades, cus you are obviously more skilled. Quit game when rated warzones/arena comes out, because you will fail at them as hard as you failed at WoW arena.

This guy is serious business everyone. He is RANK 71 in a game where ranking is based on how many times you hit the queue button. He is L33t.
Yes maybe thats true, but your still the person who has trouble beating saga/sorcs and calling for nerfs, which no matter what class you are means you suck.

Elysion's Avatar


Elysion
02.21.2012 , 10:15 AM | #277
Quote: Originally Posted by Killer_Wonka View Post
Whats the purpose of being a healer Sage/Sorc in pvp?

this class had a purpose. Well I hope to believe that. I rolled both and Imperial healers have it made. My Sage has not been fun at all.

And you are right the bubbles are not a great shields. its more of a bubble that prolongs your death and waste your energy.
sorcs have the best aoe healing. I imagine they enjoy fights on doors more than other healers.

Bubbles are also not 'bad' by the way. They are still the equivalent of a 3.5k insta-heal that also has a speed boost attached to it. And healspeced you can bubble everyone on your team and run around with everything bubbled.

Sorc healers are the 'i make everyone a little harder to kill' support class.
Merc healers are the 'im duoing with a tank and you cant kill eitherof us lol' class
Ops healers aer the 'gotta go fast like 200 sanics' HoT class (since they can just run around stacking their hots while kiting/ccing stuff that tries to kill them AND ANNOY ME AND I WANT THEM ALL TO DIE BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS CAPTAIN FANCYPANTS WHO MANAGES TO STAY AT 10% HEALTH A LOT LONGER THAN HE HAS ANY BUSINESS BEING AT WHY DID THEY MAKE EVERY SINGLE SCOUNDREL SPEC SO %^$&#*( ANNOYING??)

Slackfumasta's Avatar


Slackfumasta
02.21.2012 , 10:30 AM | #278
Quote: Originally Posted by Elysion View Post
sorcs have the best aoe healing. I imagine they enjoy fights on doors more than other healers.

Bubbles are also not 'bad' by the way. They are still the equivalent of a 3.5k insta-heal that also has a speed boost attached to it. And healspeced you can bubble everyone on your team and run around with everything bubbled.

Sorc healers are the 'i make everyone a little harder to kill' support class.
Merc healers are the 'im duoing with a tank and you cant kill eitherof us lol' class
Ops healers aer the 'gotta go fast like 200 sanics' HoT class (since they can just run around stacking their hots while kiting/ccing stuff that tries to kill them AND ANNOY ME AND I WANT THEM ALL TO DIE BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS CAPTAIN FANCYPANTS WHO MANAGES TO STAY AT 10% HEALTH A LOT LONGER THAN HE HAS ANY BUSINESS BEING AT WHY DID THEY MAKE EVERY SINGLE SCOUNDREL SPEC SO %^$&#*( ANNOYING??)
I agree, scoundrel/ops healers who are good pillar humpers are the most frustrating class to fight EVER.

GrandMike's Avatar


GrandMike
02.21.2012 , 10:36 AM | #279
Pillar humpers FTW! ;P

sumfizz's Avatar


sumfizz
02.21.2012 , 10:38 AM | #280
Quote: Originally Posted by BadgerFett View Post
easy and for newbs
You answered your own question. I isolated it for you.