Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The harsh tale of my last 24 hours of playing SWTOR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The harsh tale of my last 24 hours of playing SWTOR

Vexous
02.21.2012 , 06:27 AM | #31
I'm sorry but the thing you need to remember here is that the BioWare who made Baldur's Gate is dead and gone. This is EA. Once you realize that BW is just an empty name of past glories the bugs become a bit more acceptable.

Sorry about your bad luck run. Take a few days off and come back to it, you'll be fine.

Vasagi
02.21.2012 , 06:36 AM | #32
I'm with the OP. For me, it's harder because most of my friends quit after the first month, so it's next to impossible to find a HM group. PvP is 2/3 premades farming pugs. This is aside from all the bugs. I cannot play Ilum at all, despite having a $1200 custom built PC that is only 10 month old, for example.

It's sad, I looked forward to this game ever since it was just a rumor, and now I can barely bring myself to log in once a day. I really hope they get a handle on this. I have patience, but it's closing in on 2 months, with the only gamebreaking bug that has even been touched is the ability delay, which still occurs, just not as severely.

I don't expect this game to be a WoW clone with 7 years of polish, but something needs to happen. If patch 1.2 doesn't address some of the major problems, it may be time to move on.