Went to Ilum today...

Fredder

And well its was a lag fest no more than 100 ppl (both sides added together) and it was nothing but chop chop here and chop chop there, see a red thing to target do so and fall over dead. didnt see what hit me nor did others.(wasnt the turrets) then i simply asked what was other ppls FPS and i got from ppl no more than 5 fps i was running 1-5 myself.

something like this is gonna make bioware lose the subs they need to keep the game going. sure they may still bring the game to a ok lvl of game play but they spent what 500 mil?, and now will need to spend more money to get things fixed. i fear by the time they finaly make EA's money back whatever meens they can use, it will be to late and most will have moved on. they have gotten the masses to to come to TOR but to keep the masses will be to hard and time consuming. yes im waiting to hear the flak im sure is coming and the troll lets not forget about them. but if u think about it the only reason why ALOT of the masses have came here is basily the name star wars, and the ones that will stay will be the big fans. im a die hard nerd always have been and always will be, but i fear that this game has already hit its peak and well its starting to deline already. I want to play SWTOR but its to hard to naymore due to the problems.

Come on Bioware u can stomp the rest of them MMOs but u need to try...

50v50 I get 14-18 FPS. It's really not that bad since the controls are still responsive...

Now, granted, I have a 2600k @4.6GHz, a heavily overclocked GTX570 and 8GB of RAM with a RAMDISK set up for the cache file, but not everyone gets sub-10 FPS.

Nvidia and AMD need to hurry up and put out Hero Engine compatible drivers already.

old re-public had a game eee-eye ee-eye OHHHHHH

i kinda agree "had a game" by the one year mark and if it isnt improved by alot, U really think EA is gonna drop anymore money into this game or anyother MMO? i think not.

Come on Bioware start thinking of ur next single player game cause i think u may need to fall back onto those. (man that pains me to say this)

sorry brand new gaming rig...chop chop chop chop, its embarassing...cant imagine how this goes for lower systems. Not gonna post my game stats and not gonna complain...this is bioware's issue not mine. Juts know this, while it isnt a game halter for me I can say it probably is for others who dont have the luxury of a brand new system.

I have a decent gaming rig, nothing spectacular, but nothing terrible. Sometimes I feel that using an onboard video card playing Tol Barad in WoW would deliver better results than my gaming rig in SWTOR on Ilum does. The engine of this game is terrible, it bogs down so easily.

sorry brand new gaming rig...chop chop chop chop, its embarassing...cant imagine how this goes for lower systems. Not gonna post my game stats and not gonna complain...this is bioware's issue not mine. Juts know this, while it isnt a game halter for me I can say it probably is for others who dont have the luxury of a brand new system.

ya my pc isnt sh*t but its ok, i could play anyother game on it with np, but TOR well thats story is for another day.

Come on Bioware WT*?

i have a 2.4 quad core intel processor, 3 gigs of ram, and a nvidia 560 GTX(?) i think. i dont remember the 3 letters but its one of the new series ones, i bought it only a few months ago.

Either way ya mines not the best computer but its not incredibly old or anything either. And sadly anything more than 13vs13 in Ilum will cause my fps to drop to 1-5. if it gets to 30vs30 or more my game will ultimately freeze.