Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Cross Realm LFG tool please!

mobywv
02.20.2012 , 06:59 PM | #991
Quote: Originally Posted by Destronicus View Post
I am asking this as a sincere question. What community?

ToR does not have one to ruin. Everyone is basically playing ToR as a single player game, locked away in their own story lines and easily solo-able instances. Other players may as well all be NPCs running around in the background.
I agree with this guy. It's kind of hard to ruin a community that doesn't exist as it is. Want to run instances with your guild? Great, but give the rest of us an opportunity to do them.

Touchbass
02.20.2012 , 07:24 PM | #992
Quote: Originally Posted by mobywv View Post
I agree with this guy. It's kind of hard to ruin a community that doesn't exist as it is. Want to run instances with your guild? Great, but give the rest of us an opportunity to do them.
I'm on a fairly large server, you can't find a group leveling at the moment outside of guilds and the /fleet channel is a cesspool. A global channel won't work cause people are going to abuse it with more flith. Really hoping Bioware gets on the board with this soon, otherwise subscriptions are giong to decline dramatically
Our lack of a proper LFD tool will black out the sun!
Then we shall cancel our subs in the shade!

Yvin
02.20.2012 , 09:15 PM | #993
Hey everyone,

This thread has reached 1,000 posts and we have recreated it. Please continue the discussion here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=316975

Thanks!