Accuracy operatives?

Ghamsar

So there are a couple Operatives that hit way harder than I do as an Operative.

They won't tell me why(I asked), our gear is similar, I have more cunning than one and only 80 less than the other.

I have a higher Crit chance and surge chance as all of my enhancements are "Wily" or "Battle"(ie +crit+surge)

The major difference that I can see is "accuracy" and some Power.

I am at or just below %100 accuracy while the other two players are 107%+ accuracy(tech)

does the +7% accuracy cut through the defenses that other players have up or something?

should I switch to +crit+accuracy enhancements?

that is what I have assumed, but when I hit them it's in the 2000's and they hit me in the 3000's

then when i que with them on my side, i inspect their gear....and haven't been impressed. i see the 2 pieces with power and 3 with accuracy stats. So you are saying that accuracy is nothing.

I switch from Purple Wily to Purple reflective (+power+Crit)(spent 150k on mats to do so) and lowered my surge to 55%

seemed like absolutely no change in my dmg at all.

I bought and use stims as well, and pop my relic..and still am like 70% of their dmg....whichever Wf we are in, if I hit 200k they are at 260K, if I'm at 120k they are at 180K)

what does that give me? I am artiface and max level 49 for enhancements

Take a look here: http://almarsguides.com/swtor/professions/advanced/biochem.cfm

I am in the process of respeccing from Cybertech to Biochem right now in the hopes of making my scrapper Scoundrel enjoyable in PvP again after the latest nerf. Maybe with the stims he can hit like a woman and not like a little girl. ;)

The two guys that didn't tell you their "secret" are idiots if you ask me.

Are you biochemist?

They probably are not hitting harder then you, as its impossible, but popping a relic and using your adrenal will kick in some burst, add that to picking up an expertise buff in a warzone and you are doing 25% more damage per hit all of a sudden.

Now, when you say they "hit harder than you", it sounds like you mean they have more total damage done on the list at the end of a warzone. That number is a bit meaningless since warzone wins are about completing objectives and not just who does the most damage. For example, you can run around killing random people in huttball and rack up a good damage score without really contributing anything to your team in terms of running the ball (assassinate that one noob sage over and over!).

There are plenty of other factors as well. Assuming equal skill level, if they are using consumables and you aren't, they are probably scoring higher than you on average.

Now, when you say they "hit harder than you", it sounds like you mean they have more total damage done on the list at the end of a warzone. That number is a bit meaningless since warzone wins are about completing objectives and not just who does the most damage. For example, you can run around killing random people in huttball and rack up a good damage score without really contributing anything to your team in terms of running the ball (assassinate that one noob sage over and over!).

There are plenty of other factors as well. Assuming equal skill level, if they are using consumables and you aren't, they are probably scoring higher than you on average.

He actually states what he means and he is talking about individual hits.