Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

8vs16 & HM vs NMM / Which drops most loot?

OpTiMaTeZ
02.20.2012 , 10:00 AM | #1
I am confused with the different reports of loot drops.
Does nightmare mode drop more rakata gear?
Do 16man's drop more rakata gear? If so, do they drop double the amount to make up for double the players? Whats the ratio?

Basically, trying to decide if running NMM or 16 mans will provide more gear per player, less gear per player, or the same.

Alchropie
02.20.2012 , 10:05 AM | #2
From what I've read on the forums. And if I understand it correctly:

16man Nightmare drops exact same loot as 16man hard. Same with 8man Nightmare and Hard.

Someone even said that 8man drops the same amount of loot as 16 mans, but I don't see this to be true from my experience.

Answer your question?
(V)(',,,')(V)
woopwoopwoop

jonnybigboy
02.20.2012 , 11:08 AM | #3
Where HM is T3/T2, nightmare mode is t3/t3. At least that has been our experience.

Superdude-
02.20.2012 , 12:03 PM | #4
Jarg/Sorno Drop columi stuff on NMM. Ive got 4 columi offhands from them.

OpTiMaTeZ
02.20.2012 , 12:45 PM | #5
It sounds like there is no consensus. Will have to try it out for myself soon and see how it goes.

Astoncam
02.20.2012 , 12:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by OpTiMaTeZ View Post
It sounds like there is no consensus. Will have to try it out for myself soon and see how it goes.
Hard and Nightmare drops exactly the same items and the same amount. Not sense at all, but this is the reality.

< Dark Requiem > Habana - Gunslinger

Iwipe
02.20.2012 , 01:00 PM | #7
They drop the exactly quality of stuff - 16 man does seem to have more of the columi grade stuff though.

ZenoDnB
02.20.2012 , 01:07 PM | #8
Been doing 8man NMM's and have seen plenty of Rakata gear drop. The same number of chests appear in both 8man and 16man, so the real question is - does more loot come from the chests? Don't know. At this point, I would say go 8man's, because it's easier to organize.