Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Infusion ? cast time too long?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Dark Infusion ? cast time too long?

antshock
02.20.2012 , 10:17 AM | #1
This is my first post so, I hope it is in the right section. I play a trooper on the republic side and there heals are fast which come in handy at all times in hard flash points. The Sorc big heal Dark Infusion has a 1.5 cast time and honestly that is a eternity to cast even if you gear up altricty Do you think the Developers will cut this time down a little to make it more viable in emergency situations. Yes I have the Aoe Heal and that heal is fine as long as your not fighting a boss. Just a question and wondering what others thought?

verfallen
02.20.2012 , 10:49 AM | #2
If you need instant heal, you got innervate that channels a similar ammount.

Don't forget you get also Static Barrier, something the trooper don't get, and a massive resource pool.

antshock
02.20.2012 , 12:58 PM | #3
I understand there are instant cast but, the troopers never ending supply of ammo(force)on a sorc affords a lot of heals plus they get trauma probe which heals 10times=basically the next times someone gets hit. There basic and advance probes are fast and heal a good amount. Guess I am just a little disappointed in the sorc. I thought his/her heals would of been stronger and quicker from reading the forums. I am sorry for the sp have to write quick at work.