Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Voiceover Raid Guides

borowmir
02.20.2012 , 06:15 AM | #1
Hey everyone,

I'll quickly introduce myself - I'm Therm and from the UK. I used to lead a guild called Odyssey on DCUO and we made a range of raid and group tactics videos.

We've decided to do the same for SWTOR under the Elite Gaming tag. Unfortunately I'm a bit preoccupied with work at the moment so I can't release videos as fast as I'd like but our first tactics video is for SOA (HM). As you can see this is our first down so gives a good insight into the difficulties people will face.

We hope to have more bosses adde shortly.

I'll also try and get normal tactics uploaded aswell.

Anyway here's the details if anyone interested in voiceovered guides, comments both positive and negative are always appreciated.

Channel: www.youtube.com/thermal8691

SOA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF4Eo...1&feature=plcp

XaviourEQ
02.20.2012 , 06:19 AM | #2
Nobody needs voice tutorials for the raid encounters in swtor.Save yourself the trouble imo.

borowmir
02.20.2012 , 12:25 PM | #3
Thanks for the comment Xav. We understand quite a lot of people find them easy - but we enjoy doing the videos aswell and if it helps a couple of people it's always nice. We appreciate the feedback though, will have to review how in depth the videos need to be if the operations are being found too easy.

Thanks,
Therm