Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Finish the timelines!

VanorDM
02.17.2012 , 02:37 PM | #31
They said they have no plans on finishing them.

The whole idea behind them, how past events have lead up to the current time period simply didn't work.

Sure at first it worked, but get to 10,000 years in the past and nothing that happened there will have much relevance for what is going on now.

That isn't my opinion mind, that's what was said shortly before launch by Bioware.

Psloan
02.17.2012 , 02:41 PM | #32
If this is true what a bummer!
do you have a link or a post you could refer too i would like to read what they said about not finishing it?

Quote: Originally Posted by VanorDM View Post

The whole idea behind them, how past events have lead up to the current time period simply didn't work.

Sure at first it worked, but get to 10,000 years in the past and nothing that happened there will have much relevance for what is going on now.

That isn't my opinion mind, that's what was said shortly before launch by Bioware.

VanorDM
02.17.2012 , 02:58 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Psloan View Post
do you have a link or a post you could refer too i would like to read what they said about not finishing it?
I'll see. It might of been on the beta boards when they said that, don't remember. It was right around launch time so I'm not sure if the post still exists or not.

Wheezal
02.17.2012 , 03:05 PM | #34
I'll see. It might of been on the beta boards when they said that, don't remember. It was right around launch time so I'm not sure if the post still exists or not.

i cant find it now, but i do recall a forum post where a dev explained why there weren't going to finish it. maybe it was on the beta boards.

VanorDM
02.17.2012 , 03:39 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Wheezal View Post
i cant find it now, but i do recall a forum post where a dev explained why there weren't going to finish it.
I can't find it either, but I remember seeing it. I'm guessing it was removed with the purge around launch.

Psloan
02.17.2012 , 03:46 PM | #36
booooo if there is a dev reading could you comment on this for us?

I can't find it either, but I remember seeing it. I'm guessing it was removed with the purge around launch.

lord-durpp
02.20.2012 , 12:45 AM | #37
really find that star wars ancient history needs explaining( interesting s***)

lord-durpp
02.20.2012 , 12:51 AM | #38
really find that star wars ancient history needs explaining( interesting s***)

Tuscad
02.20.2012 , 01:25 AM | #39

They started it, they should finish it. I enjoy the timelines more than I do their game.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade