Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How George Lucas May Erase Star Wars "Original Trilogy" from canon

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
How George Lucas May Erase Star Wars "Original Trilogy" from canon

Noelie
02.19.2012 , 09:13 PM | #41
Quote:
George Lucas recently stated the reason he wouldn't do more is because, "People would only tell me how horrible it is, and say how much they hate me." (I'm sure those weren't his exact words, but it's the same thing) So, now I hope you see why these people are ruining it, and frankly I don't give a damn if they would've been better had he directed it. They're the way they are, and I love them for what they are. So, when I use the term "high horse" I believe it is fitting.
Exactly. I don't even know if half of these folks complaining could actually give a coherent explanation of what is wrong. They moan right from the get go- its entertainment folks, ,and here you are. You can't hate it all that much, you just complain because others do-the "in-crowd" needs from high school die hard.
I frankly went with the attitude of enjoying all the movies and I did. Period. I don't have to over think this. It was never meant to be Shakespeare, and even if it were that would leave most of you out of the running for understanding it.
And if you think your opinion is the be all and end of of the universe I am amused by the surprise when someone calls you on it. After all isn't that what you were doing with George Lucas and the universe he has a great hand in owning and creating?

MajinEddie
02.19.2012 , 09:32 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Kabloosh View Post
I enjoy it when fanboys have their entire world crumble before them. Do it for the lulz Lucas! The tears will be full of anguish you'll make Sidious look like a chump.
Poor vader fans.

Anagnostis
02.20.2012 , 12:10 AM | #43
Better idea:

[Time travels]

"Are you Palpatine?"
'Yes."
BOOM. HEADSHOT

Crisis Averted.
- Has successfully scavenged HK -47.
- Has successfully killed Darth Malgus without pushing him.
Every day I'm smugglin'