Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

thank you bioware your the best

matmert
02.19.2012 , 07:59 AM | #1
thank you bioware your the best XXXXXX ever i see

yesterday i spend 1 or 2 hours in d7 hm and we died at last boss i didint get loot because hm quest finished and we didint menage to enter again

today i started fe hm before reset at 13:05 (GTM +2) with my party we was at last boss in 13:47 (GTM+2) we killed him 2 times before reset but because of knock back bug we didint menage to knockback him after that we try until 15:18 (GTM+2) magus bugged nearly evey time when we try, he was immune to knockbacks btw he knocked me in space like 4 times or something and atleast my party menage to knockback him in space but this time he knocked me in to space before that so i didint get any loot again and spend 2 hours and half for nothing

so bioware i really see you want to continue lose potential customers

the game is full of bugs ui is nearly unusable and is not userfriendly at all

there is 2 things in this game where is good first leveling because of nice storyline and hutball that the only things where going good if you ignore some class differences in pvp...

flashpoints is full of crap in most of them first boss is the real deal other bosses is nothing
operations is easy and if you do them more then 5 times you get bored

question: why flashpoints and operation is bored ?

answer: becuase items overhelm cc and you dont need to use thos skills in most of pve there is some unbalance. bosses has tactics and phases but you just dont feel it. its like tankbang and that tanking system, in most of instances you cant grab all of mobs as tank thats wierd but also more wierd thing is most of people overhelm that with items too, they just tank 2 or 3 mobs without problem even if they are not tank isnt there something wrong ? so tanks is just for elites and bosses otherwise every one is tank ?

i have just one question when this game started to be developed there was really good games in mmorpg world so your developers before start developing games are they developed financial programs ?

or your teamleaders are too lazy to check some of this other good games ?

and also i dont believe in that beta test before open that was just test to see how much population you can grab at start and to calculate how much you will gone earn ehh hope your earn enught now give us proper game if you want to earn more...

i dont care if you ban me that just gone prove im right

MassiveD
02.19.2012 , 08:05 AM | #2
All I read was :

QQ I suck QQ blame bugs QQ bioware sucks QQ

on a more serious note

Yes, there are bugs but what do you expect from any MMO atm? Most are being rushed to release because of publishers wanting money even if games need more testing, so blame EA not Bioware for all the bugs.

matmert
02.19.2012 , 08:09 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MassiveD View Post
All I read was :

QQ I suck QQ blame bugs QQ bioware sucks QQ

on a more serious note

Yes, there are bugs but what do you expect from any MMO atm? Most are being rushed to release because of publishers wanting money even if games need more testing, so blame EA not Bioware for all the bugs.
ok lets do it EA where is my good game

what is the difference if i dont get proper service for my money ??? there is no ea or bioware i just want to play good game and i will QQ if i dont get for what im pay thats the normal thing to do but if you prefere to stay still in silence thats your problem dont blame me

and btw in what part of my post you read im suck ? im talking about game dynamics there is something wrong with tanking system and with whole pve system with thos unusable cc skills because items overhelm and players dont need this skills in most of instances