Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Discussion on 16m vs 8m nightmare raids

Kakachan
02.18.2012 , 08:55 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Marroc View Post
So you're saying it is wise for a company to spend resources on content which less than 1% of player will experience? Don't get me wrong. I'm with you - all I'm saying is I understand why things are the way they are.
They dont use resource on it that much, at current state they just give boss more health, tighter enrage time, bosses hits more, takes less damage and that is all... I dont think they spend much resource to do that , Also for a good mmo game you need that %1 happy due to several reasons.

gramz
02.18.2012 , 10:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SageH View Post
If this holds true in the next tier, it's likely that guilds who raid for the challenge will fracture into small groups and 16 mans will become the defacto pugs. We'll see though, they don't seem capable of designing well tuned fights yet so time will tell.
I would call prenerf HM Soa, and Jarg and Sorno, relatively well tuned fights. Please note i said pre-nerf soa, so this was before a bunch of the bugs started.

Fights like those are steps in the right direction.

swpoop
02.19.2012 , 01:15 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by gramz View Post
I would call prenerf HM Soa, and Jarg and Sorno, relatively well tuned fights. Please note i said pre-nerf soa, so this was before a bunch of the bugs started.

Fights like those are steps in the right direction.
Agree with this.

Also, if 8 mans are "harder" than you will see all of the best guilds run multiple 8 mans instead of 16 man.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ