Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any easy way to defeat end of Act 1 Boss (SPOILERS)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Any easy way to defeat end of Act 1 Boss (SPOILERS)

LexiCazam
02.18.2012 , 11:57 AM | #11
Hi folks!

We ask that story discussions outside of the Spoilers forum be wrapped in spoiler tags. You may do this by putting
[spoiler] at the beginning of your text and [/spoiler] at the end! Your result will look like this:

Spoiler

We've edited the thread title to remove the spoiler, and edited the OP to put in spoiler tags. Thanks everyone!

Billbraskyy
02.18.2012 , 12:29 PM | #12
i really had no issue with this fight and i did it at lvl 31 as an assasin (maybe sorc. have a harder time?) Just interupt when you can and stay out of aoe and it should be easy. I didn't have to use channel the force, but I used a medpac, but ended the fight with like 80+% hp
There she was... gone!

verfallen
02.18.2012 , 01:40 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Ontos View Post
Bring a friend. I helped someone who was having a hard time with Zash, when I just finished mine and it was quite easy. Twice the DPS, the fast she melts and even if you have some prideful urge to just solo her...bringing someone else gets the nuisance out of the way faster then worrying about it.
Eh solo gives very little challenge with groups of thrash. Most elites I just DPS with my healing sorc, so I very much enjoy having to work for it :P

Gotta say, I do invest in companion gear. Getting them modable weapon and armor with commendations for exemple.

Ashara got 2 purple hilt for exemple. Makes wonder for her DPS, and she even out-dps me on single target (granted, I'm specced heals). Add some decent armor, and I can use her to solo heroics.

Lasarith
02.18.2012 , 02:15 PM | #14
Must be Easyer for Sins i beat her Within a few Minutes think i was level 32/33 this was 3 weeks ago though.
10 Years and over 20 Mmo's and i still miss the first

Avokaz
02.18.2012 , 09:42 PM | #15
I solo'd her at level 30 as a sorc. Just keep dots on her, stay out of her aoe's, and use the pillars to hide behind so you can heal yourself without getting interrupted.

edit:
like this guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlM7lgUU9lU